Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: BeeX WeeX
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 13:41 
Gogmagog

BeeX WeeX will be delayed as your editor spent his lunch hour driving around Bradford trying to find a cashpoint so he could take a young lady out for drinks tonight, rather than write it. Maybe, later. Not that you lot ever read it anyway. It doesn't contain any Kissyfur. Probably. I've not even looked at the noms. I don't care. I thought I was popular, with all these messages I was getting. "NEW MESSAGES!" it would say, but it was just mod laziness. And myp. I was going to text him, you know, but didn't have his number and couldn't be arsed to walk to the bloke’s toilets and transcribe it from the wall. All too busy going out and having fun in a thriving metropolis. What do I do all week> Work that's it. Work. No fun. Work, all the time. Oh, OK, I'll have a quick look. Because there is no joy in my life. I rely on you to tell me what is good this week. And, frankly, you let me down on a regular basis. It isn't a competition, though. Well, one straight to the bottom, for some. But, really, come one, pull your collective fingers out of the communal backside and make with the wits.Don't stop me now as this has to be done, funny clothes and funny rituals, Craster's speech therapy classes utilise tough love, finding food not a problem for the homeless, the odds are good but the goods are odd, risking prosecution, Modern Art is Rubbish, 3rd turns a harm, this is safer. I'm banging it out in a half arsed fashion but your mums are used to that. Thanks to everyone that nominated things, especially those that nommed me. None of the town deserve this, as they are thicko ingrates, and I hope the mafia win. I've been MaliA, you've been lovely. See you next week. Dicks.

Post subject: Re: BeeX WeeX
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 15:29 

I only pretend not to read this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 15:38 
Bad Girl

If you want, I could do another WeeX. There's still plenty of pages of Game of Thrones to plagiarise.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 18:49 
Rude Belittler

Well, my second greatest post ever wasn't mentioned. I give up. (My greatest of course was in connection to the inaugural MafiaScum game, and I believe was deleted)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 19:10 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Saturnalian wrote:
If you want, I could do another WeeX. There's still plenty of pages of Game of Thrones to plagiarise.

Mali isn't meant to be the Beex Weeker every week - I just keep forgetting to remove him, plan on doing it myself, and he does it before I get round to it :)

You're up for next week!

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]