Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 4232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 85  Next
 Post subject: Re: XBLA thread-oh
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 19:28 
UltraMod

I Am Alive seems pretty decent from the trial, although worryingly reminds me a bit of the most recent Alone in the Dark. I will wait for the inevitable DotW.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

metalangel wrote:
Ian Fairies wrote:
Took about 5 minutes to go from awesome to awful, didn't it.

Maybe play it a bit more before trying to pass judgement?

This is the *Internet*, fool!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 

metalangel wrote:
Ian Fairies wrote:
Took about 5 minutes to go from awesome to awful, didn't it.

Maybe play it a bit more before trying to pass judgement?

Now now! There's nothing wrong with relaying your thoughts on a game as and when they occur, even if you do wind up contradicting yourself. We all do that here. We're not writing a review. Or passing judgement on a murder trial.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 19:23 
Honey Boo Boo

Playing I Am Alive (demo). It's quite poor.

It's overtaken Gears of War as the greyest game ever. It's also more linear... Silent Hill, back in 1999, had a more open destroyed city than this, and with more atmosphere too.

Mr Boring arrives back Haventon (HAVENTON?) in search of his lost personality. Despite a year of dust storms, earthquakes and plain old exposure to the elements, the cars on the bridge aren't caked in filth and all the writing on them is still completely legible. Spingfield-style, it also seems to be the Only Bridge Out Of Town. He negotiates the bridge by climbing as slowly as possible over it, perhaps because he has no stamina left from walking across the entire continent over the course of a year. Over the course of this year he's only thought to bring some rope, an empty gun he hasn't bothered finding ammunition for, and a camcorder that he's somehow keeping charged. He also has a single can of food (no can opener, so he must be depending on every can he finds to have a ring pull) and a single bottle of water, which he throws away after drinking rather than hold on to to collect more.

Mr Boring dies when I hit 'A' to make a tutorial message go away. This is because the message doesn't go away the first time, so I hammer A and then it does and then he does a 'climbing jump' to a rung easily within his grasp, and then runs out of stamina and dies because he can't pull himself onto a girder with some little bars along the top.

Eventually he reaches the city. A man sitting in the sewer tells him to fuck off. Out on the street, people terrorize a woman. Despite having just climbed up and over a fucking bridge, Mr Boring can't climb over a knee-high concrete barrier blocking the street, and instead goes down an alley to be ambushed by a man with a machete. Pulling out his empty gun, he forces the man back to a pit and then kicks him in. The cutscene shows the man, machete in hand, flying backwards into the pit. Then the machete somehow appears on the ground several feet from the pit and Mr Boring picks it up. Falling approximately five feet has killed the unknown man, and Mr Boring uses the machete to somehow break the tempered steel of a chain and lock around a gate.

Immediately two bad people appear out of thin air and menace him. Mr Boring hacks them up. The first man had a single round in his gun, which Mr Boring takes, but discards the gun. More bad men approach with machetes of their own. Unfortunately for Mr Boring, he can only kill people when prompted by the game, and so stands and watches while they stab him in the neck repeatedly and he dies. I use up a 'retry' and the same happens again. I'm now out of retries and have to return to the sewer, even though there are no obstacles to overcome between the sewers and the bad men encounter, just wasted time. Thanks, game.

I manage to kill the bad men on another attempt and proceed, finding a bottle of painkillers someone has left sitting in an alley. When I say bottle of painkillers, I mean one painkiller, as after one use they're gone and Mr Boring throws away another potential water container. I also find a medical kit in a crevasse in the street, just sitting there. As I round the corner (marking off on the map as I go all the arbitrary barriers as I go) I see I can't pass yet another concrete barrier. This would be explained that 'there's also barbed wire fences behind it' except there's a two foot wide gap in the fences, that Mr Boring could easily fit through. Never mind. On a nearby bench, out in the open, a woman cradles her stabbed son. I give them the medical kit, which apparently only contained one bandage, to save his life. She laments over the state of things.

On the next road, a woman seems to be passing the time by waiting on the doorstep of her building for people to walk past so she can shout threats at them. I find my old apartment and go inside. My wife has left me a letter on the doorstep.

Despite having a full battery in my camcorder ten minutes ago, my next video diary suggests it's now half empty on the display. Everything shakes violently, an aftershock, like the woman in the alley mentioned. I wonder what happened to the potential rape victim I saw earlier, as if Mr Boring the great climber couldn't get over those knee-high barriers then the rape gang surely couldn't, and there's no other routes through the city.

Despite a year of earthquakes, and the fact my family has been gone almost as long, the little glass they kept their toothbrushes in on the bathroom sink hasn't fallen over. Indeed, apart from the garbage all over the floor (from where?) the most disturbed part of the house seems to be the Venetian blinds which are slightly out of alignment to allow only broken rays of sunlight inside.

In the kitchen I find a single can of fruit cocktail. Either that really was all they had left, or looters broke in and took everything but HATE fruit cocktail and left it behind, out on the counter.

I go outside and hear a child crying for its mother. Mr Boring doesn't recognize his own daughter's voice, and has to approach her to realize it's her. When she realizes it's him, she stops to scream before running away.

Mercifully, the demo ends. Unlock more boring exposition, washed out graphics and terrible controls for only 1200 MS Points!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 19:32 

That's what I said!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 19:57 
Bad Girl

Play it more before trying to pass judg...nah, it's annoying. I'm surprised it's only the Japanese that can manage to inject their games with emotion and atmosphere. European developers don't seem to be able to capture and communicate feeling of sadness and isolation through this medium.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 20:22 
Sleepyhead

Ian Fairies wrote:
Play it more before trying to pass judg...nah, it's annoying. I'm surprised it's only the Japanese that can manage to inject their games with emotion and atmosphere. European developers don't seem to be able to capture and communicate feeling of sadness and isolation through this medium.

Which is surprising, given the archetypal gamer...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 21:30 
Kvnt

Sine Mora's out tomorrow. It's looking like it could be the first Western shmup not to be a heaving bag of shite in quite a long time. Visually it's inspired by Battle Garegga, and the play mechanics purportedly borrow from R-Type and Einhander, so I'm looking forward to checking it out!

Destructoid like it, although they don't really talk about how it plays. Not so awesome:

Quote:
Sine Mora is an exceptional shmup but it's not without flaws. As with many first time shmup developers, Digital Reality get some basics wrong. The backgrounds and bullets are a bit too colorful for their own good, as they occasionally blend together. Then there are the missiles and tiny bullets that can easily be missed without possessing stellar vision and familiarity with the stage.

The most damaging part of the game’s design is its constant in-game cutscenes that will turn away hi-score chasers, despite the game having a great scoring system. You can fast-forward these scenes by holding down the left bumper, but it'd be much better if you could just skip them altogether in arcade replays.

Please don't be a Japanese Euroshmup.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 21:39 

Ooh! How much? 1200? Gonna have to wait until April but I'll be checking the demo.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 21:45 
Kvnt

Aye, 1200. Thankfully, I put some points aside a while ago! :p

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 21:51 
Bad Girl

Whoa, did that say Grasshopper were involved? Count me in for a look.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 22:07 
Kvnt

Yeah, it's by Grasshopper and Digital Reality. Akira Yamaoka did the music.

Ed: it's nowhere near as good as the reviews say. I'll try to run through some of the issues later.

Ed: actually, it's already been done to death on the shmups forum. User Zaarock nails a lot of them here:

Quote:
Level design:
- Bad pacing at many parts (spelunking in caves and tunnels in a shmup, wow cool) & repetition of same boring popcorn enemy waves to stretch levels out.
- Boss fights with miniscule hitboxes (say, only the middle bullet of all your shots can hit the only remaining weakpoint of one boss and barely damage)
- Enemies spawning from behind you sometimes without warning, and boss lasers and some attacks being basically undodgeable unless you know exactly how it works (as in, cheap attacks) most stupid part like this I can think of is the wrecking ball boss sequence.
- Imbalance between levels in how many powerups are dropped, stages with few item drops are perhaps too much easier/harder depending on if you have lost powerups before them or not.
- Sloppy bullet patterns: I just get the impression the devs are trying to make bullet hell style patterns for the first time, which can understandably not be good.. but it's still not good. Some patterns are completely pointless and basically miss the player completely while others are very hard for the player to visualize. The bullet patterns are also very inconsistent throughout they game, they don't stick to a similar pace or some kind of rules in terms of speed or how a projectile sprite is expected to work etc.
- Hard to see projectiles: missiles and minimised size normal bullets(why even use these) are way too hard to see sometimes.

System:
- Too many powerup levels: you're generally either far too weak or too powerful because you usually lose all your power at once and it'll take ages to restock (some stages have basically no drops too) or you'll have a very easy time with maximum powerups which makes it look like the levels weren't designed with that
- Some of the subweapons are really bad (cluster bomb, bomb), while others are extremely powerful in the right situations.. I'm assuming this is a balancing damage output in mind.issue.

It makes a lot of other classic Euroshmup mistakes, too, such as popcorn enemies actually taking several hits to kill at the starting power level, and the fact that you're given a selection of means by which to effectively skip bullet patterns (slo-mo*, bullet reflection** and a PoP-style time-rewinder), which in the past have nearly always been used to cover up bad design or unwinnable sections, etc. The worst things are that you feel underpowered most of the time, and that your power-ups fly away far too quickly when you get hit. It's not terrible, it's just a bit Euro. YMMV. (Also, you have to use the analogue stick to play it properly.)

*not in a meaningful way, like Espgaluda.
**not in a meaningful way, like Giga Wing. :P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 18:29 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

Dates and next 'promotion' announced

http://majornelson.com/2012/03/22/annou ... cade-next/

Quote:
Announcing ‘Arcade Next’

Spring’s most anticipated Xbox LIVE Arcade games are headed to your living room with “Arcade NEXT” from Microsoft Studios and Xbox LIVE. Beginning April 18, a new downloadable title will launch on Xbox LIVE Arcade from Microsoft Studios every Wednesday, through May 9. Also, starting in April, all new Xbox LIVE Arcade games (like these) will include up to 400 Gamerscore, with up to 30 Achievements available to unlock.

TRIALS EVOLUTION, April 18 for 1200 Microsoft Points
“Trials Evolution” is on every front, the next dimension of the smash-hit, award-winning “Trials HD.” Bust out of the warehouse into an outdoor world of night and day, curved driving lines, and spectacular scenery. Multiplayer comes alive in your living room or on Xbox LIVE. Build your own tracks with the in-game editor or download those of any other player from the new Track Central. Customize your bike and rider with awesome gear and unique parts, enjoy innovative skill games, try ghost racing, beat your friends’ scores and more! Don’t miss the madness!

BLOODFORGE, April 25 for 1200 Microsoft Points
With a brutal combat system, stunning art style, and a deeply compelling story, “Bloodforge” empowers you to slaughter hordes of demonic soldiers, deformed worshippers, and the gods themselves, using ferocious Rage Kills, devastating Rune attacks, and furious Weapon Combos. Help seal Crom’s fate – and the fate of the rest of the world – in this dark, visceral story of revenge, betrayal, and destiny.

FABLE HEROES, May 2 for 800 Microsoft Points
“Fable Heroes” is an action-packed, hack-and-slash adventure built for Xbox LIVE Arcade. It delivers a fresh spin on the “Fable” franchise with a unique art style and gameplay that takes playful competition to the next level. Whether on the couch or using Xbox LIVE, up to four players work together to defeat enemies while also competing with one another to collect gold coins and level up. Precious gold collected in Fable Heroes can be imported into the forthcoming Kinect title, Fable: The Journey, providing players with a valuable head start from day one.

MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION, May 9 for 1600 Microsoft Points
The infinite possibilities in “Minecraft” just got bigger. “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition” brings the global phenomenon to console gamers for the first time. The Xbox LIVE Arcade version of the game features an innovative new crafting interface, natural controller movements, a full Tutorial mode to teach the basics and for the first time in “Minecraft,” split-screen multiplayer as well as over Xbox LIVE.

So double the amount of achivements available for XBL games , and 1600 points for Minecraft !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 18:32 
UltraMod

I'll give Minecraft a miss at that price. Trials Evolution I'll be all over like Craster on a badger, though.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 18:33 

YOG wrote:
Yeah, it's by Grasshopper and Digital Reality. Akira Yamaoka did the music.

Ed: it's nowhere near as good as the reviews say. I'll try to run through some of the issues later.

Ed: actually, it's already been done to death on the shmups forum. User Zaarock nails a lot of them here:

Quote:
Level design:
- Bad pacing at many parts (spelunking in caves and tunnels in a shmup, wow cool) & repetition of same boring popcorn enemy waves to stretch levels out.
- Boss fights with miniscule hitboxes (say, only the middle bullet of all your shots can hit the only remaining weakpoint of one boss and barely damage)
- Enemies spawning from behind you sometimes without warning, and boss lasers and some attacks being basically undodgeable unless you know exactly how it works (as in, cheap attacks) most stupid part like this I can think of is the wrecking ball boss sequence.
- Imbalance between levels in how many powerups are dropped, stages with few item drops are perhaps too much easier/harder depending on if you have lost powerups before them or not.
- Sloppy bullet patterns: I just get the impression the devs are trying to make bullet hell style patterns for the first time, which can understandably not be good.. but it's still not good. Some patterns are completely pointless and basically miss the player completely while others are very hard for the player to visualize. The bullet patterns are also very inconsistent throughout they game, they don't stick to a similar pace or some kind of rules in terms of speed or how a projectile sprite is expected to work etc.
- Hard to see projectiles: missiles and minimised size normal bullets(why even use these) are way too hard to see sometimes.

System:
- Too many powerup levels: you're generally either far too weak or too powerful because you usually lose all your power at once and it'll take ages to restock (some stages have basically no drops too) or you'll have a very easy time with maximum powerups which makes it look like the levels weren't designed with that
- Some of the subweapons are really bad (cluster bomb, bomb), while others are extremely powerful in the right situations.. I'm assuming this is a balancing damage output in mind.issue.

It makes a lot of other classic Euroshmup mistakes, too, such as popcorn enemies actually taking several hits to kill at the starting power level, and the fact that you're given a selection of means by which to effectively skip bullet patterns (slo-mo*, bullet reflection** and a PoP-style time-rewinder), which in the past have nearly always been used to cover up bad design or unwinnable sections, etc. The worst things are that you feel underpowered most of the time, and that your power-ups fly away far too quickly when you get hit. It's not terrible, it's just a bit Euro. YMMV. (Also, you have to use the analogue stick to play it properly.)

*not in a meaningful way, like Espgaluda.
**not in a meaningful way, like Giga Wing. :P

I played the trial, and was immediately annoyed that the very first enemies in the game didn't go down in one shot. Unforgivable.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 18:54 
Kvnt

Yeah, classic sign of a Euroshmup. It gets better, but you're pretty much always either very underpowered, or overpowered to the extent that the levels don't feel like they were designed to accommodate it. There are loads of power-up levels, too, like in the original Darius, so it can take a long time to get back on your feet after taking a hit. The pickups spill out onto the screen when you get hit, which should be a blessing, but they usually fly away too quickly for you to grab them. :p

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 18:59 

It's kinda what I expected, then. It got good reviews because it's very pretty, and it can be very easy. Massages the reviewer's ego, good score. Shame.

But hey, it's not like we don't have a load of other shmups to play on the 360!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 19:04 
Kvnt

Indeed! Akai Katana will be out on the 27th of April, too!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 21:13 
Honey Boo Boo

Minecraft is all but pointless unless you can host persistent worlds so others can enjoy your creations, so good that it's got online. However, it'll still be a tiny backwards enclave isolated from the computer versions.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 21:16 

1600 points seems like a piss take, really. Especially when I already own the superior version and paid a fiver for it.

Will give the trial a go and move from there...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 21:21 
Time Out for Fun

Is it a pisstake though? It now costs 17 quid since it's been finished, so it's cheaper on XBLA than on the internet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 21:25 
Unpossible!

No Pazland, no point.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 21:29 

Runcle wrote:
Is it a pisstake though? It now costs 17 quid since it's been finished, so it's cheaper on XBLA than on the internet.

Really?!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:59 
Skillmeister

Fez on April 13th, 800pts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:57 

Now that's more like it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 13:00 

800? Really? That's.... sane! Plus I've got 1600 saved up for it so I can get something else too. Finally something gamebuyingwise goes right :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 13:24 
8-Bit Champion

Joe Danger is on special this week for 600 space bucks - downloaded the demo last night and quite liked it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 15:00 
8-Bit Champion

Wonder Boy in Monsterland is coming to XBLA this month !

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news ... -XBLA.html

Quote:
Now this is a bit special. One of the formative gaming experiences of our lifetime, Alex Kidd in Miracle World is heading to the Xbox Live Arcade and he's bringing a couple of his SEGA friends along with him for the SEGA Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & co. You may remember Alex Kidd being that funny game built-in to your SEGA Master System II back in the day.

Alex Kidd in Miracle World was hard as nails, as was Revenge of Shinobi, which was sorely absent from the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis Collection, but will be in the SEGA Vintage Collection. Playing as Joe Musashi, you take on the denizens of the Neo Zeed with little more than a katana and some throwing darts. Remember the cheat for infinite shurikens!

Super Hang-On is also included in the three game collection, offering arcade motorbike racing. There's also a second SEGA Vintage Collection on the cards too, with Wonder Boy's Monster World trilogy. The Monster World collection unites Wonder Boy in Monster Land, Wonder Boy in Monster World and Monster World IV in one digital download for XBLA.

Each collection adds leaderboards, achievements, recordable and downloadable game sessions, challenging new trial modes and the Alex Kidd & co. collection will also support an option to turn on the original Japanese dialogue, as well as a 3D mode for Super Hang-On and in-game juke boxes. Check out the first screens from both collections below. Release dates and pricing for the SEGA Vintage Collections have yet to be confirmed.

Page is dead but the images are still live (I presume because they were not suppose to be there) but :

http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... eenlg1.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... eenlg2.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... eenlg3.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... eenlg4.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... eenlg5.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... eenlg6.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... eenlg7.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... eenlg8.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... eenlg9.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... enlg10.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... enlg11.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... enlg12.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... enlg13.jpg
http://download.xbox.com/content/images ... enlg14.jpg

http://andriasang.com/con0fr/sega_ages_ ... witterfeed

Quote:
Sega will be reviving its "Sega Ages" brand as Sega Ages Online, a series of retro releases on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network. The series will kick off in the Spring.

Sega Ages Online offers recreations of the original titles, with both domestic and international versions included. On top of the originals, players will find some new features, including a juke box music playback mode, replay saving, Trophy and Achievement support, and a Trial Mode that supports world rankings based off score and time. The games will automatically upload your ranking data, along with the replay data for top playes.

Six titles will be released this Spring: Alex Kidd Miracle World, The Super Shinobi, Super Hang-On (compatible with stereoscopic 3D), Wonder Boy Monster Land, Wonder Boy V Monster World III and Monster World IV. These will be priced ¥600 each on PS3. On Xbox 360, the games will be grouped into two sets of three titles, Alex Kidd, Shinobi and Hang-On in one set and the Wonder Boy games in the other set. Each set is priced 800 Microsoft Points.

The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions also have different menu interfaces. View the menus and more in the screenshot gallery below.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:59 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

"free" points, maybe:
Quote:
Earn free 300 Mspoints during April by just experiencing what Xbox LIVE has to offer - gaming, entertainment and social.

Game On.

Play any Kinect game for 2 hours or more during the month of April.

OR

Experience multi-player gaming on Xbox LIVE for 10 hours or more during the month of April.

OR

Spend 800 Microsoft Points or more on game-related items

Be Entertained.

Spend 400 Microsoft Points or more on any film or television content in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace during the month of April.

OR

Use any of these entertainment apps for 10 hours or more during the month of April:

BBC iPlayer, blinkbox, Crackle, Last.FM, LOVEFiLM, MUZU.TV, Netflix, Sky, VEVO
Zune

Be Social.

Use Facebook through your Xbox LIVE account for 1 hour or more during the month of April.

OR

Watch YouTube through your Xbox LIVE account for 1 hour or more during the month of April.

OR

Connect over Video Kinect for 1 hour or more during the month of April.

http://rewards.xbox.com/triple-play/ter ... onditions/

INSTRUCTIONS:

Complete at least one (1) action from each of the three (3) categories listed below (Gaming, Entertainment, and Social) through your Xbox LIVE account and receive three hundred (300) Microsoft Points deposited directly into your Xbox LIVE Rewards account no later than 15 May 2012

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 13:13 

Seems like a lot of work for 300 measly points. I'm surprised it's being hyped up so much. Would be much easier to just suck Bill Gates off.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 13:32 
Excellent Member

WTB wrote:
Seems like a lot of work for 300 measly points. I'm surprised it's being hyped up so much. Would be much easier to just suck Bill Gates off.

Doubt it. He is a very busy man.

Book me in the Face | Tweet me. Tweet me like a British nanny.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 13:32 
Honey Boo Boo

I hate to admit it, but the "gaming" requirements immediately struck me as the hardest to meet. Play online for ten hours? Er... No problem using Last.fm or YouTube that much though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 14:00 
8-Bit Champion

metalangel wrote:
I hate to admit it, but the "gaming" requirements immediately struck me as the hardest to meet. Play online for ten hours? Er... No problem using Last.fm or YouTube that much though.

Whereas i'll hit 10 hours before the first week is out - however i'll probably only watch about 3 or 4 hours of iplayer

Its an interesting carrot - I think if they could actually give you something to show just how close you were to some of these with maybe a week to go it would encourage some people to put the effort in and get over the finish line

(Speaking of which - would you not hit 10 hours in a month doing Forza nights ?)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 15:07 
Honey Boo Boo

Oh wait, I have to sign up for some bullshit?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 15:08 
Skillmeister

Um.. no. Use your xbox/windows live login.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 15:11 
Honey Boo Boo

I don't need to sign up for Xbox Rewards?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 15:14 
Skillmeister

Use your xbox login. It might ask you to click "agree" :shrug: I've had 1560 free points off them over 18 months, so I can't complain.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 15:15 
Slightly Brackish

You can't put a price on your soul.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 15:17 
8-Bit Champion

metalangel wrote:
I don't need to sign up for Xbox Rewards?

You do - its all linked into your XBL stuff already but you still need to sign up

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 16:50 
Kvnt

Deals.

I'll probably get KOF2002 on Friday. TWN is well worth a punt at 400 points, btw.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 

So what's new today again?

edit: Ah:

Diabolical Pitch 4-Apr 800
The Pinball Arcade 4-Apr 800

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:12 

is that 800 for one table??

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 

Whaaa?!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 

I can't access XB website at work, but Zaphod was saying it came with one table on iOS, and then you bought more... ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 
Sleepyhead

Bobbyaro wrote:
I can't access XB website at work, but Zaphod was saying it came with one table on iOS, and then you bought more... ?

I think 800 gets you 4 tables.

Could e wrong though, an probably am z

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 16:18 
Skillmeister

Yerpgonk like Fez. Fez 10 10.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 16:29 
Honey Boo Boo

Will it make me re-evaluate everything I ever assumed, accepted or treasured about games? Or does it sound like a bear having a wank?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 16:38 
Hibernating Druid

Why is Fez out tomorrow and not yesterday?

Is it 800pts?

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 16:41 
Skillmeister

It is 800pts. Deffo bendo meo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 16:45 

Not sure why it's out tomorrow, but I'll be waiting for it to appear so I can have it stuffed down my tubes at the earliest possible moment.

Reply to topic  [ 4232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 85  Next