Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: BX WX - 26/08/11
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 14:37 
UltraMod

myoptikakaka (hereby known as "the OP") makes all reasonable efforts to deliver the cake and cake baking opportunities and other services and facilities in the way described in this post. It will provide members with the tuition and learning support and other services and facilities it describes to make your own cakes with reasonable care and skill.

However, the OP shall be entitled if it reasonably considers it to be necessary (including in order to manage its resources and pursue its policy of continuous improvement appropriately):

To alter the timetable, location, number of classes and method of delivery of programmes of cake, provided such alterations are reasonable.
To make reasonable variations to the content and syllabus of programmes of cake (including in relation to placements).
To suspend or discontinue programmes of cake (for example, because a key member of staff is unwell or leaves the forum).
To make changes to its statutes, ordinances, regulations, policies and procedures which the OP reasonably considers necessary (for example, in the light of changes in the law or the requirements of the forum's regulators). Such changes if significant will normally come into force at the beginning of the following academic year, and if fundamental to the programme will normally come into force with effect from the next cohort of victims.
Not to provide programmes of cake or to combine them with others if the OP reasonably considers this to be necessary (for example, because too few students apply to join the programme for it to be viable).
In the unlikely event that the OP discontinues or does not provide a programme of cake or changes it significantly before it begins:

The OP will tell relevant individuals at the earliest possible opportunity.
An individual will be entitled to withdraw his or her application by telling the OP in writing within a reasonable time of being informed of the change.
The OP will make an appropriate refund of tuition fees and deposits paid.
The OP will make available to students such learning support and other services and facilities as it considers appropriate in order to make a nice chocolate gateau, but may vary what it provides from time to time (for example, the OP may consider it desirable to change the way it provides aprons or baking support).

Upon acceptance by an applicant of an offer of a place at the OP's baking school, the relationship between the applicant and the OP becomes contractual. In entering into that contract, neither the student nor the OP intends that any of the terms of the contract will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not a party to it.

From time to time this post may also include links to hilarious jokes. These links are used to provide titillation and are not intended to signify that the OP endorses such jokes and/or their content. The OP takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of laughing too hard at the jokes or as a result of plagiarising them.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure you have lots of yummy cakes at the end of the course, the OP cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from eating any offerings that he has made.

13:37 motherfuckers! Or 14:37, whatever. Fix that please.

With everyone out enjoying the dog days of summer(!), the forum was relatively quiet this week, with not much political debate or stuff about dead singers. Songs War II continued with its cover theme (methinks the administrator is having a bit of a laugh with some of his punishment choices, the bastard.

Game show themselves to be cunts once more (is this even news? Must be a quiet week), and geeks attempt to get fit by the only way they know how, by completing quests, levelling up and gaining achievements.

WTB spaffing about another game isn't news in itself, but the long-awaited sequel to Deus Ex 2 - Electric Boogaloo is upon us, which is probably worthy of a mention. Also, HP announce they are to give their computer business the old heave-ho, with forum members scrambling to get TUTCHPADZ 4 CHEAPZORZ!!!1

So, that's about it. See below for Cake of the Week nominations:

*shuffles papers; looks quizzical*

Ah, I've just seen that Cake of the Week isn't a thing. Well it should be! Not sure why it isn't, if I'm honest. Anyway, apologies for that. Here are your POST of the Week nominations:

Malc74 captures the mood of the proletariat with his withering attack on the Song Wars Führer.

Zardoz gives his reasoning behind the mysterious death of the Nation's Princess Mk 2.

Flis tells it like it is.

Zardoz in taking the piss out of DocG shocker.

However, this week's POTW goes to this effort:
Zardoz shows off his sirenian knowledge.

So, that's it from me. Have a great week and enjoy the free cake.

Post subject: Re: BX WX - 26/08/11
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 14:49 
Hibernating Druid

HATTRICK! Couple of those only slipped in at the last minute too, what a scrounger.

The pink fondent fancy looking cake gets my vote for cake of the week.

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 14:50 
Hibernating Druid

Buzz Lightyear has Counter Strike arms.

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 16:38 
Meh

How can Myp do BX WX when he has half the forum on his foe list?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 17:55 
UltraMod

Nemmie wrote:

It's quite easy when no one on your foe list has anything funny or interesting to say.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 17:58 
Meh

myoptikakaka wrote:
Nemmie wrote:

It's quite easy when no one on your foe list has anything funny or interesting to say.

In your opinion which I neither value nor respect.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 18:12 
UltraMod

Nemmie wrote:
myoptikakaka wrote:
Nemmie wrote:

Now, now, that's not very nice after all the tens of minutes of trouble I went to for this! I even nominated you to do next week's. Sadly I was vetoed, :(

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 18:15 
Meh

myoptikakaka wrote:
Nemmie wrote:
myoptikakaka wrote:
Nemmie wrote:

Now, now, that's not very nice after all the tens of minutes of trouble I went to for this! I even nominated you to do next week's. Sadly I was vetoed, :(

Ah hell, I am very sad to hear that. I am off to cry into my beer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 18:19 
It's all pish

Hurrah! I said something noteworthy! If I'd known that insulting Craster was a fast-track to superstardom I'd have done it a long time ago...

Xbox Live & Game Centre ID - MalcSeventyFour
You're not allowed to be better than me, though.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 18:22 
UltraMod

Malc74 wrote:
Hurrah! I said something noteworthy! If I'd known that insulting Craster was a fast-track to superstardom I'd have done it a long time ago...

Hell, insulting Craster should be an Olympic sport!

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]