Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Chav be gone !
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 16:29 
Esoteric

I tend to stay with Mummy quite a lot. My uncle's place is a lot bigger and a lot nicer but it's so remote that without a car I tend to climb the walls in boredom.

Mummy lives on a nice wee private estate with reasonable sized houses in town, so this way I can get to the shops and PO easier.

However, I noticed when I stay there that there were two chav kids. And these are not ordinary chav kids that you would expect in this area (like, polite pretend chavs) these were real scum.

We usually meet here (family) and brother and sister in law come over at weekends for barbeques etc. Sitting in the back garden we could hear them walking past. It's not hard really, I mean you can't really miss two chavs walking past saying Cunt, cunt cunt cunt, shit, fuck wanker cunt cunt cunt and then the inevitable glass bottle being smashed in the alley that goes out to the street. I tried to ignore this as much as possible but it does get incredibly annoying. Especially when you see your really old looking mother who worked her ass off all of her life to escape exactly that kind of stuff (Brixton/Streatham/Norbury).

Now I know my mother probably wasn't as concerned about it as I am. Because not only did I find it incredibly annoying but because I also have to see the look on her face when it happens. When I was a small child we were due to move away to the coast. We brought a large lump of land and my entire family (3 uncles, 3 aunts and about 9 cousins) were all due to move there to build houses so we could be together. My dad died a year after the project began and it had to be sold. Noone's heart was in it any more :(

So yeah ,as I was moaning about, seeing my mother with 'that look' on her face (dissapointment) is heart breaking for me.

A couple of weeks back I was at mum's running some trunking for her aerial cable in her bedroom and her room over looks the back. As I was working I noticed one of said chav scum breaking into nextdoor's garden shed. The house nextdoor is empty due to the rent tenant leaving and them putting it up for sale (it's sold now) so this wee chav was helping himself to the contents of the shed (couple of bikes, lawn mower etc).

I was just about to either phone the police or go outside and break his head open when the police turned up any way. Thankfully we have a close knit community here (well, mum does) and someone spotted him and phoned the law. He was carted away (home probably) and that was that.

Next morning I was out in the garden (decided to stay the entire weekend) and again I heard something nextdoor. Looked over the fence, there he was again rifling through the contents of someone else's shed.

The police did not turn up and I figured "ahh fuck it. what's the point in calling them out any way?".

Over the past few weeks mum expected it go get noisy on account of it being the six week's holiday (mind you, this chav didn't go to school any way) yet, the whole area seems to have fallen into a wonderful silence. So when she was having coffee with her friend this morning from a couple of doors down she asked her friend why it was so quiet.

Apparently the whole family have been moved on. After the chav was caught in the shed (trespassing, theft, criminal damage etc) the police informed the housing company and they were evicted a week later :D

I'm so happy for mum. I hate worrying about her. I mean, I know this isn't Brixton but hey, as I say the last thing I want for her is to be annoyed all the time by shit heads :)

Post subject: Re: Chav be gone !
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 22:05 

Nice one. There's nowt worse than living near some fuckheads who shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Eventually they fuck up enough to get moved on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 22:13 
Gogmagog

Bluce_Ree wrote:
Nice one. There's nowt worse than living near some fuckheads who shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Eventually they fuck up enough to get moved on.

To "Affordable Housing".

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 23:29 

Hey guys, not sure where to post this but I've just caught some scrote rifling through my potting shed. A new family of scrotes has just moved in round the corner as well. *runs*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:05 
Honey Boo Boo

Fucking hell. I arrived home the other night to see a crowd of them standing where the lane behind my house meets the side street where I park. Naturally they all turned and looked that the noisy source of light (thankfully, me in car as opposed to me on bike) and I thought now that I'd drawn attention to it I'd round the corner to hear the sound of the car being smashed/jumped on/scratched.

But no. Nothing! Huzzah!

Still, at least yo momma is free of them now.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]