Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: GhostlyScum Dead Again Thread
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:26 
Paws for thought

Mr Dom wrote:
We chose not to lynch the first night to sow the seeds of confusion that sprouted abundant fruit.. everywhere!
Well, I say we, I think Cras had the honour of suggesting that particular windup.
It has been a most amusing game playing from the GB side. Its still too close to call (your £5 might be safe Grim...), depends how Mr Dave can spin it from here...

:(

I'm going to share a few PMs I sent, just for you all...

First message, before the game even started...

Me wrote:
Mmm. I think we may be stuffed.

Anyway, contact methods etc etc?

Second message

Me wrote:
Given my usual play style is to act a bit mad, get the game a bit more active, and potentially get a lynch squad going against me, I pretty much have to do the same lest there are suspicions. Usually also seems to get me investigated to see if I'm trustworthy.

Don't be afraid of voting for me, and the earlier you do, the more likely people are to think you're a safe bet as an ally.

Third message, after the end of day 1

Me wrote:
Mmm, well, I'm happy with whowever, it's a bit of a shot in the dark.

However, I would mention one thing - When it comes to us "However, being the tight-knit team they are if one is roleblocked, all three are considered to be roleblocked."

If we have no action, then it's quite possible that we may be able to flush out the roleblocker. And assuming we're not targeted, get someone either now or later as 'a guaranteed GB'.

It's an outside shot, but may be an option. About the only way the rules work in our favour.

Me, having had no response for 8 hours wrote:
I'm fairly convinced that this is unwinnable - if the role blocker finds one of us, he can stop all of us acting until he dies, and due to the inactive SK, we won't get any benefit from that direction.

Our only hope is finding the roleblocker. Any suggestions?

Me wrote:
Also: Rev Owen did mention sliming quite a bit in his first few posts yesterday, and seemed quite keen on Kovacs to go (His theory was Kovacs, myp and Craster for GBs)

Then we have him and Kalmar immediately after Kovacs again this morning, having had Kalmar jump off the lynch curio brigade at the last minute.

Possible Owen/Kalmar in cahoots as GBs theory, could be used to force a roleclaim.

There could be a chance here to apply some pressure to the pair of them. Not sure how good an idea that would be, as it would certainly launch whoevers responsible into the limelight.

:this: was hijacked by that Albino chap... Most annoying.

Craster gets put up for lynch...

Me wrote:
Think you're for it. Ok to vote for you?

Craster ponders whether to roleclaim slimer.

Me wrote:
I did think about it. But if you do, the slimer will know you're a GB, and if you survive, you're worse than useless ;)

Me, having had me and Craster decide that Craster needed to die that night wrote:
Mr Dom: We kinda need you to vote for Craster, so we don't get a timeout and then probably role blocked. And give you something of an alibi.

Craster: Not sure if you should finish yourself of, as it were, it may give them ideas, not only that they should roleblock rather than lynch, but also reinforce the theory that GBs are voting for you.

Me, when no bugger would finish Craster wrote:
Oh, this is just frustrating.

Just after Craster died

Me wrote:
Well, that wasn't exactly the best day, but we can at least point at the people who didn't vote. Hopefully our voting for Craster will avoid us getting blocked.

I'm tempted by Mimi. She obviously wants to protect herself. But why?

Then again, her hesitancy to do anything may make her an easy target tomorrow.

I'm trying to think of what Crasters vote would look like to everyone else, particulary with regards to Mimi.

Me, in a PM entitled WTF wrote:
What are they playing at. Be very careful commenting, as we're the only people that know neither is a GB. I think Mr Chris might be trying to expose us.

Me wrote:
The fact Mr Chris didn't immediately call him on it, and waited to vote for an even longer period is odd, to say the least, if he is telling the truth.

But still win/win, really. Just got to be careful to not let on that we know neither is a GB.

Me wrote:
Don't mention it - we don't want to come across as if we know something more than we should, and so are happy that we have this opportunity, but I reckon we have a role, like fake Iron man in superscum, who'll call out any roleclaim and say they are the real deal.

It's the only thing that makes any sense beyond Mr Chris dicking around, and Grim... was responsible for the fake iron man rule. And would've been a potential thorn in the side of slimer.

Oops. May have been a bit wrong.

Me wrote:
Craster-voters:
Cpt_Droman - Currently Worthless to them.
Mimi - Quiet, doesn't want lynches. Think she's a very good choice for SK.
Mr Chris - Will almost certainly die can be ignored
zaphod79 - Can be quite good. Wouldn't mind him going

The 6.
Mr Russell
Joans
Kalmar - could be a threat. Probably the best bet of this lot.
Runcle - Bobby declared as ghost
Malc

If we go for one of the 6, Kalmar, if not, Mimi, would be my instinct. Depends on if we want to target my best bet for SK or someone who's a potential thorn.

Mr Dom decided not to go for who I was fairly convinced was the SK because he didn't want to lose the night turn, and went for my other choice, who was the other SK.

Me wrote:
Mmm. There's a good piece of information which suggests your guilt - That two people have voted, and to win all the GBs have to do is vote you off to win.

Wondering if it's using that to 'conform' me as a ghost.

Hmm, Hospital related tiredness seems to have made me not only miss out "worth" but also want to conform me as a ghost rather than confirm.

Me wrote:
I decided to go for the middle road. I'm hoping to get Mimi or Malc lynched. More so Malc.

Either way, I think I can push my own innocence due to having the idea which implicated you if you go.

Me wrote:
Me too. I need to be the last vote - sitting on three would be a giveaway.

If runcle or Russ don't show up soon...

Me wrote:
Sorry... Didn't really have much choice. Anything else would've marked me out. I think me surviving from here should be easy - I could've let it time out, but I didn't.

Let's just hope I don't hit Dana overnight.

It's fair to say that after killing Dom, I felt the chances of winning were slim, as I knew there was sufficient evidence out there to implicate me. I didn't really appreciate the stress having only just come back from the hospital, and spent most of the time until my long pros/cons post kicking myself for being too panicky and not letting the day time out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:26 
UltraMod

zaphod79 wrote:
Bobbys list was rubbish :-)

WHAT DID I SAY?!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:27 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

superdupergill wrote:
Ah, right. I gnore me. I was actually a rebel in politics scum and cast the killing vote against the town. Oops.

Against me - and i couldnt work out before that you were the baddie (although to be fair in that one i didnt have a choice at the end the whip had instructed me i had to vote for myself).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:28 
Sleepyhead

zaphod79 wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Also, welcome zaphod to the 'WTF are you doing, zaphod???' thread.

;)

Thank you - i'm sure when Dave does his next "who's bad at Scum" that i'll retain my top position.

Hey i didnt even vote for Runcle in the end but it doesnt matter - my other vote would have been for Mr Russell - i couldnt believe how they both start questioning the rules and how does this work - what does this mean.

And as for Mr Dave - he had explained his disapearance (hospital) and that day i sent a PM to Grim... saying we've already lost - no Mr Dave and we would need all the ghosts to line up and vote for the right person and no way that is happening.

And it turned out every GB voted for Craster ....... and Bobbys list was rubbish :-)

In fairness, Dave played the game brilliantly. The only reason I would have lynched him is because he's too damn sneaky and smart a player for the ghosts to have left alive for too long.

Bobby's list was mostly good, he did suspect Dom and cleared Runcle... unfortunately he implied that he had roleblocked Dave, and Dave ran with it like Asafa Powell bringing home the Olympic baton!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:32 
baron of techno

Quote:
Kalmar: could be a threat. Probably the best bet of this lot.

*looks proud*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:35 
Paws for thought

zaphod79 wrote:
And it turned out every GB voted for Craster ....... and Bobbys list was rubbish :-)

Yeah, we were so fortunate in that game, the ruleset really should've led to a town victory. Between Gill leaving (aww), compensating for our lack of first night kill. The fact that Bobby never got a chance to block craster between having to repeat his first night action, and our ensuring Craster died on the third day. Bobby for whatever reason saying I was a ghost. The Myp and Chris circus ensuring two days with no real useful information for townies and the loss of the towns last remaining power role (and effectively allowing me to assume to role of safe townie once Droman had gone)

Also that I didn't have to spend too long away from the game - it turns out my phone can't access the BeeX site.

Who did Bobby block, anyway?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:38 
Sleepyhead

Bobby blocked (in order):

Owen
Owen
Runcle
Mimi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:42 
Time Out for Fun

I do like how at the end of day 8 we had votes for the last 3 bad guys.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:43 
Paws for thought

Curiosity wrote:
In fairness, Dave played the game brilliantly. The only reason I would have lynched him is because he's too damn sneaky and smart a player for the ghosts to have left alive for too long.

Needless to say, I had an answer for that.

Day 3, hit Vigo. Surely more important than hitting someone who is merely good.
Day 4, hit Slimer. Surely more important than hitting someone who is merely good.
Day 5. Hit Tully. Gives them an ally and stops any risky nights. Surely more important than hitting someone good.
Day 6. No action due to day 5.
Day 7. Hit Droman, Only known ghost. They could suspect me of being the SK, so avoided me.
Day 8. (Actually had to use this one) Hit Malc. First person to vote for Dom. Must've been ghost. They may still suspect me to be the SK.
Day 9. Had Runcle been GK, and not Mimi - No action. They need more space to hide and cause confusion like night one.
Had Runcle been Ghost, and Zaphod been GK rather than Mimi. (A serious case of bugger) Zaphod was too ghostly for them. as am I.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:44 
Paws for thought

Curiosity wrote:

Owen
Owen
Runcle
Mimi

I would laugh if Mimi had chosen Kalmar on Bobbys last night.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 
Paws for thought

Just noticed, I put my "Mr Dom decided not to go for who I was fairly convinced was the SK because he didn't want to lose the night turn, and went for my other choice, who was the other SK." comment in the wrong place on the PM vote, fixed now. I wouldn't have gone for the SK until slimer died.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:58 
That Rev Chap

Curiosity wrote:

Owen
Owen
Runcle
Mimi

Motherfucker!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 13:04 
Time Out for Fun

Also what did MrChris have to say for himself?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 13:24 
Pyrotechnician!!!1

Can I just say, kudos to Mr Dom for allowing his own sacrifice for the greater good... unless Dave just did it without consulting him, in which case he's a glory hog and we should all stop saying he was good :p

Can I also say, thanks to Grim... for a very good game. My only criticism would be that it was too weighted in favour of the town, but well...

Can I also say, shouldn't Gazchap have roleclaimed after he discovered Craster was a GB so that Bobby could slime him? It's all very well trying to drop sneaky hints, but if he announces himself as Vigo, Bobby runs with it and at least half the ghosts decide that it's too risky to call bullshit on Gaz even if they suspect him of bad guy shenanigans, then the game becomes unwinnable for the GBs.

Can I also say, I fucking told you fucking so.

WARNING!!! DO NOT CLICK THIS UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE THE SIGHT OF MAXIMUM PWNAGE!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 13:28 

I did briefly consider that, but thought I should try and find another ghostbuster before making an out and out roleclaim. I left the hint (that Bobby picked up on, and for some reason didn't act on! :P)

In hindsight though, yes it would have been better if I'd roleclaimed as soon as I'd found Craster.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 13:28 
baron of techno

Mr Dave wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Owen
Owen
Runcle
Mimi

I was sort of assuming the roleblock wouldn't apply to the "find out" action since it was hard enough already. Would it have?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 13:32 
What's this bit for exactly?

TheAlbin0Kid wrote:
Can I just say, kudos to Mr Dom for allowing his own sacrifice for the greater good... unless Dave just did it without consulting him, in which case he's a glory hog and we should all stop saying he was good :p

Can I also say, thanks to Grim... for a very good game. My only criticism would be that it was too weighted in favour of the town, but well...

Can I also say, shouldn't Gazchap have roleclaimed after he discovered Craster was a GB so that Bobby could slime him? It's all very well trying to drop sneaky hints, but if he announces himself as Vigo, Bobby runs with it and at least half the ghosts decide that it's too risky to call bullshit on Gaz even if they suspect him of bad guy shenanigans, then the game becomes unwinnable for the GBs.

Can I also say, I fucking told you fucking so.

You see, its stuff like this that gets you busted early on ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 13:33 
Sleepyhead

kalmar wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Owen
Owen
Runcle
Mimi

I was sort of assuming the roleblock wouldn't apply to the "find out" action since it was hard enough already. Would it have?

Yes. It did. The Game Spreadsheet indicates Mimi was blocked that night.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 13:33 
Sleepyhead

GazChap wrote:
I did briefly consider that, but thought I should try and find another ghostbuster before making an out and out roleclaim. I left the hint (that Bobby picked up on, and for some reason didn't act on! :P)

In hindsight though, yes it would have been better if I'd roleclaimed as soon as I'd found Craster.

Bobby didn't act upon it as Craster died that turn.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 13:38 

Yes, of course. D'oh.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:11 
INFINITE POWAH

I blame myp.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:15 
UltraMod

Mr Chris wrote:
I blame myp.

Nah. My roleclaim had some sense of reasoning behind it. Yours was bonkers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:16 
What's this bit for exactly?

I vote for mr Chris being made an honorary GB for this game, and thus gains an honorary win ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:21 
INFINITE POWAH

myp wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:
I blame myp.

Nah. My roleclaim had some sense of reasoning behind it. Yours was bonkers.

If anyone has been an exemplar of lack-witted foolishness, it would be you, my dear sir. I think you'll find that of the two of us only one has any concept of the meaning of logic, let alone its efficacious application. And that, Mr So Called Myp, is not your good but dim self.

Mr Dom wrote:
I vote for mr Chris being made an honorary GB for this game, and thus gains an honorary win

:D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:22 
UltraMod

Mr Dom wrote:
I vote for mr Chris being made an honorary GB for this game, and thus gains an honorary win ;)

Yeah, he did pretty much hand you the win. No wonder you're congratulating him.

Chris: I bite my thumb, sir.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:25 
INFINITE POWAH

myp wrote:
Mr Dom wrote:

Yeah, he did pretty much hand you the win. No wonder you're congratulating him.

Chris: I bite my thumb, sir.

:)

My apologies to the Ghosties. It was all done with the best possible intentions, however. And it's the thought that counts, remember?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:26 
Paws for thought

Mr Chris wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Remember, Mr Russ is famed for the second silliest roleclaim ever.

"I'm the Mafia Godfather!"

:DD

I still laugh thinking about it to this day.

Second?

It wasn't as funny, but Mr Chris's roleclaim in this game was worse.

No, it wasn't, seeing as it had logic behind it.

The thing people forget is so did Mr Russ. It's just everyone chose to ignore it. It yielded about as reliable results as the Mr Chris roleclaim though.

The Rev Owen wrote:
I think he needs some sort of "MafiaScum Legend" subtitle under his name, or something.

So do I :)

superdupergill wrote:
So how long do we think Dave will last in the next game? :p I'm betting he's lynched on Day 1!

I usually get killed by the bad guys on the first couple of days (Except super scum, where I got saved due to my perky breasts)
First game I was mafia, and we manipulated the town well then too, but that was considerably easier than this time due to everyones inexperience.
Second time I was mafia, the damn SK wiped us all out pretty much immediately.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:36 
8-Bit Champion

I have re-read some of the last few days and still cant see the logic of not just waiting from about night 8 to timeout , its 4 vs 3 , as long as you dont hit the SK that night its then 3vs3 and the ghosts cant lynch ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:38 
UltraMod

zaphod79 wrote:
I have re-read some of the last few days and still cant see the logic of not just waiting from about night 8 to timeout , its 4 vs 3 , as long as you dont hit the SK that night its then 3vs3 and the ghosts cant lynch ?

This is your biggest downfall - your reliance on logic. I expect that's why Dave decided to do the very opposite. It worked, as you trusted him completely after that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:39 
Sleepyhead

zaphod79 wrote:

He was enjoying toying with you.

Plus, if someone else had come in and voted instead, he would have appeared more suspicious.

Whereas by applying the final vote, he looked so safe that you couldn't even consider him to be a bad guy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 15:05 
8-Bit Champion

myp wrote:
This is your biggest downfall - your reliance on logic. I expect that's why Dave decided to do the very opposite. It worked, as you trusted him completely after that.

Yip - however i think this might be a little closer to the truth.

Curiosity wrote:
Plus, if someone else had come in and voted instead, he would have appeared more suspicious.
Whereas by applying the final vote, he looked so safe that you couldn't even consider him to be a bad guy.

I just look at it and think "you've won" at that point - why drag it out :-)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 15:10 
8-Bit Champion

And as for the question of Mr Chris / Myp - it was a bad day for the ghosts - we should have lost 4 people for that -
I saw Myp's role claim as selfish (just a way to make sure he'd stick around) , and Mr Chris's as idiotic , but we should not have lynched him for his 'fake' claim - we should have kept him around (an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 15:11 

I believe Mr Dave has already said here that he voted without thinking because he was stressed out, and that had he stopped to think and realised that by letting it time out he would have won he would have let it time out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 15:13 
Paws for thought

Right, so day 8. 10 odd minutes to go. Voting stands with Mr Dom on 2 votes from Mimi and Malc, One vote for Mimi from Mr Dom. And one for Me from runcle, who clearly isn't around.

Malc offers us the chance to go for Mimi. Since I'm fairly sure she's the GK, I'm not really keen on trying to change the vote to her, as that wouldn't have ended the game, and it'd make me and Dom look like we were in cahoots.

So I decide that if Mr Dom gets another vote, I'll just follow it, in so doing providing cover for me and Mimi, and making me pretty much bullet proof. I was going to PM him with the plan, and then suddenly spot the vote counter has Mr Dom on 3. So I panic and vote, not knowing if Mr Russ or runcle had reappeared to put in that vote, or if they would reappear to put in the 4th.

Quote:

I can't say I was. I really don't like lying to people (Sorry chap).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 15:39 
UltraMod

zaphod79 wrote:
I saw Myp's role claim as selfish

It was anything but that, but I've explained a billion times so I'm not going to again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 16:38 
INFINITE POWAH

myp wrote:
zaphod79 wrote:

It was anything but that, but I've explained a billion times so I'm not going to again.

If I didn't know better I'd think you had some sort of disability which made it impossible for your fingers to press keys in an order which spelt out "yeah, I messed up there", Mr, how did you put it, Wrongy McWrongoloid, Wrongton, Tennessee?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 16:55 
baron of techno

Takes one to know one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 17:03 
INFINITE POWAH

kalmar wrote:
Takes one to know one.

So's your face.

Anyway, shush you - stop interrupting the flirting.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 17:10 
UltraMod

Mr Chris wrote:
myp wrote:
zaphod79 wrote:

If I didn't know better I'd think you had some sort of disability which made it impossible for your fingers to press keys in an order which spelt out "yeah, I messed up there", Mr, how did you put it, Wrongy McWrongoloid, Wrongton, Tennessee?

Oh yeah, it definitely didn't work out as intended, but it's the 'selfish' part of it that is annoying me. At no point did I think 'I can save my own skin by roleclaiming'. I mean, what's the point? Even if I die and the ghosts win, I'd still win (and I've sacrificed myself before for the greater good).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 17:37 
8-Bit Champion

myp wrote:
Oh yeah, it definitely didn't work out as intended, but it's the 'selfish' part of it that is annoying me.

I appreciate the thinking behind it and giving us a bullet proof 'townie' would have been great however at the time i just saw it as a way to make sure you were going to be around for a while - especially since there were lots of other people being quiet in the shadows.

At that time you were getting interest but not enough to gain lynch votes which I thought (i realise that after reading the game you can see how out of whack my thought process was) would be exactly the type of thing that would draw the busters since they would want to get rid of the SK before it became a problem for them.

I think you would have been better as a mine that the ghosts hit rather than a chance to 'shake things up and cause chaos for a few days' which is what happened in the end.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 19:19 
8-Bit Champion

Oh and i should of course apologise to Runcle who actually chose the last buster but couldnt tell us why - and one of the things that made me unsure of Mimi over the weekend was this post early in the game

Sitting on the fence , or a gate , or being the gatekeeper for the fence or whatever - but it made me wonder .... cept it was Mr Dave that posted it and we all know he's a good un :S

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 19:56 
Paws for thought

zaphod79 wrote:
Oh and i should of course apologise to Runcle who actually chose the last buster but couldnt tell us why - and one of the things that made me unsure of Mimi over the weekend was this post early in the game

Sitting on the fence , or a gate , or being the gatekeeper for the fence or whatever - but it made me wonder

Heh. I'd completely forgotten about that. By that point I was sure she was either a very competent slimer - in that she wanted to avoid killing because sliming was better - or one of those two. But I hadn't meant anything by that picture beyond merely fence sitter.

Quote:
.... cept it was Mr Dave that posted it and we all know he's a good un :S

Sorry.

I just spootted something else on that page...

KovacsC wrote:
I am not voting for me....

KovacsC, two posts later wrote:
[vote:KovacsC]

That's how to stick to your guns ;)

I'll probably post the updated scumstats tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 20:05 
8-Bit Champion

Curiosity wrote:
Some people have forgotten the Golden Rules of Scum Games.

If Craster, Curiosity, Comical or Dave are alive after five days, they are definitely a bad guy.

Now part of my sig - don't expect to last 5 days again :-)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 20:19 
Paws for thought

If I ever get a town power role, we're a bit screwed. If the bad guys don't kill me quickly, the good guys inevitably will.

The amusing thing is that there are a couple of tells that always give me away whenever I'm playing a bad guy role, and even though I know, I can't help myself. Not telling you what they are though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 20:32 
8-Bit Champion

Mr Dave wrote:
If I ever get a town power role, we're a bit screwed. If the bad guys don't kill me quickly, the good guys inevitably will.

The amusing thing is that there are a couple of tells that always give me away whenever I'm playing a bad guy role, and even though I know, I can't help myself. Not telling you what they are though.

Thing is that good guy power roles never tend to last too long - if you just get what you know out there - if we *knew* what bobby had found out or all the people Gaz investigated (has he said yet?) then the town would have been in a much better position.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:14 
Paws for thought

Right, some updated scumstats.

Unless otherwise noted, the stats only mention people who have played a significant number of games (>= 3) and have played within the last 5 games (I'm getting tired of having to say that Vegetables is the most survivy player)

Unsurprisingly, that was the longest scum game, finally ending on day 10. Before that, the longest was 8 days (x3). Most games last 7 days (5x) and the shortest games lasted only 6 days (x3)

It marks the 6th time the mafia-type win condition has been met, and the 5th pure mafia-type win
Contrast to the town-type win condition which has been met 5 times, but only 2 times a pure-town win.

The most scum obsessed players are Joans and Runcle, having both played 11 out of 12 games.

The longest lived player is Runcle, having survived an average of 5.6 days, (62 days total out of a possible 70).
The shortest lived player is Bluecup (2.6 days avg, 13 days total out of a possible 25)
The Rev challenging hard though, with 2.75 days avg, 22 days total out of a possible 48.

The player who has the best win rate is Mr Dom, who has managed to reach his win condition 3 times out of 4.
Meanwhile, Gazchap mystifyingly retains his 0 win streak, now having played 8 games. I really can't help but feel he deserves to have won more than that.
Having not played, JBR remains on 0 wins from 4 attempts.
Next most losingest is Runcle, on 2 wins from 11 attempts.

Meanwhile, the player who has won the most games is Kalmar, with 6 wins.
5 Players (Curiosity, Joans, LaceSensor, Mr Dave and Mr Chris) have won 5 games.

(On a personal note, of the games I've managed to survive longer than 2 days, we've won all of them. Of those I haven't, we lost all but one of them. Go me.)

Scum game most comedy moments in no particular order (that I can remember)
1. Mr Chris roleclaiming incorrectly - Game 12 (GhostScum) Day 5
2. Mr Russ roleclaiming incorrectly - Game 1 Day 4
3. Secret character Dimrill bumming all the victors - Game 9 (AlienScum) Day 7
4. Dimrills Meat Obsession - Game 4 (Vampire Scum)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 
That Rev Chap

Mr Dave wrote:
The Rev challenging hard though, with 2.75 days avg, 22 days total out of a possible 48.

I never get lynched, I just always get taken out at night early on. It's really annoying, but makes me determined to enjoy myself as much as possible in the first couple of days. Which marks me out as suspicious. Which means I get taken out at night early on. Etc.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:50 
Sleepyhead

Good Stat Attack, Dave.

:D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:01 
8-Bit Champion

One part of the stats doesn't quite make sense :p
Quote:
5 Players (Curiosity, Joans, LaceSensor, Mr Dave and Mr Chris) have won 5 games.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:18 
baron of techno

Pah, winning games is more about luck than skill.

Oh no, wait!

Reply to topic  [ 585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next