Beex, Yo.
YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
Bits & Bobs 44
Better late than never
Page 51 of 60 [ 2972 posts ]
Page: 1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 60
Saturnalian wrote:
It'd be a disaster. I can't do spreadsheets.

In

And bagsy being part of the super sekret 3rd hidden mafia
It was our works do last night, so I'm expecting some very worse for wear people in the office this morning.

The last time I saw someone look as unwell as one of the engineers did, he was lying on the autopsy table being cut open.

It was a very pleasant evening but I do question the wisdom of holding it on a Thursday.
Grim... wrote:
Holy fucking shit:

Quote:
Thousands of people have been evacuated after a volcano in Chile erupted for the first time in 42 years spewing ash across the surrounding area.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 97308.html

That's awesome, must show child #1 that; she's fascinated with volcanoes at the minute.
Excellent - in the comments

Quote:
We must act now to stop the planet from damaging the planet!

1 day after Earth Day, and it's back to normal, it's a crime...
Heh:

https://www.google.com/maps?q=33.514597 ... l=en&gl=us
Bamba wrote:

If you switch to earth view, there are houses almost exactly where the, er, effluent is coming from :D
That's actually on the map. WTF?
I hope Nottingham is ready for me. Stag do there this weekend.

Myp, are your baseball team at home this weekend?
Oh yeah - and you're not going to Hooters. Stag fail.
Grim... wrote:
Oh yeah - and you're not going to Hooters. Stag fail.

I am tomorrow beforehand.
I didn't even realise there's an election soon. Shows what being out of the country will do to you.
Brother is getting married tomorrow, should be a jolly good piss up at the zoo.
Bamba wrote:

IDGI?
Bobbyaro wrote:

Chance it's been removed. It *was* a vector illustration of the Android android pissing on an apple.
Yeah, looks like they've removed it. There's a screenshot here of what it looked like earlier:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ... g-on-apple
Whoops.
Turns out I'm not going to be home at a "sensible time".
Fucking birds are singing and shit.
Morning!
MaliA wrote:
Morning!

It is. In London, got a chilled day planned..
KovacsC wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Morning!

It is. In London, got a chilled day planned..

In laws are here. MrsA ill. I am leaving sharpish to go get my drink on and wear a stripper like a nosebag.
paint stripper, I presume.
Up and at'em!
Up and ATOM!
Up and at zem.
No hooters. Sulking.
Nottingham was good fun. We started in the Cross Keys pub, then went to Trip to Jerusalem. After that we went to the canal bridge. Dinner was ok at an "eat all the meat" place. We then went to Boiler house and had weird drinks. Finally we went to a titty bar.

I would recommend the canal pub.
But not the titty bar? I pity those titty.
Saturnalian wrote:
But not the titty bar? I pity those titty.

Was ok.
Is the Boiler House a titty bar for b-grade strippers?
DavPaz wrote:
Is the Boiler House a titty bar for b-grade strippers?

:)

Speakeasy hipster cocktail place. Fit waitresses and hot women there. Good cocktails.
Ah it was called boilermaker
adblock deemed legal:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 95786.html
Bloody hot water cylinder is leaking. It only had to last another month!
Ridiculous sandwich is ridiculous:

http://imgur.com/a/wYpbU?gallery
Bamba wrote:
Ridiculous sandwich is ridiculous:

http://imgur.com/a/wYpbU?gallery

Crikey. They had me all the way up to the pepperoni.
Acceptable sammich.
Just read that that horrid character Claude Littner is taking over from Nick Hewer on a The Apprentice, which I know is a crap media circus/reality tv nightmare and about as far removed from the real business world as it's possible to be, but still.

I just loathe "the interview stage" where he's involved, the arrogant, bullying old twat, needs a slap as far as I'm concerned. Now he'll be in every episode and it'll be basically unwatchable for me.
Cavey wrote:
Just read that that horrid character Claude Littner is taking over from Nick Hewer on a The Apprentice, which I know is a crap media circus/reality tv nightmare and about as far removed from the real business world as it's possible to be, but still.

I just loathe "the interview stage" where he's involved, the arrogant, bullying old twat, needs a slap as far as I'm concerned. Now he'll be in every episode and it'll be basically unwatchable for me.

That's the only bit I like, preening arses being brought down a peg or two by an older set of preening arses.
Yeah, my missus says the same thing, but I just cringe. Can you imagine going to an interview like that!
If the worst and most unrealistic bit of The Apprentice for you is the interviews, then you're hating it wrong.
Heh. Probably. :)
Man, I should stay out of the General Election thread... I'm now angry and I can't have a rant because of job.
Pundabaya wrote:
Man, I should stay out of the General Election thread... I'm now angry and I can't have a rant because of job.

You're not allowed an anonymous political opinion on an obscure message board because of your job? That pretty hardcore.
It's not exactly anonymous if google brings up my real name.

Also: purdah
Second account?
Members area?
Grim... wrote:
Members area?

Much more logical, why didn't I think of that?
Jem wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Members area?

Much more logical, why didn't I think of that?

But then Pundy would need to write his responses to arguments in a public thread in a completely separate private thread which isn't particularly workable I wouldn't have thought. A second id would be probably be more practical. Also: not making your forums id so easily matched to your real identity in the first place, but obviously that ship's already sailed in this case.
Is he afraid of Stewert Lee punching him in the face?
Kern wrote:
Is he afraid of Stewert Lee punching him in the face?

I wouldn't worry about that, according to Stewart Lee's pronunciation he's "pudder-buyer."
Page 51 of 60 [ 2972 posts ]
Page: 1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 60

Active Topics