Beex, Yo.
YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
Blind and Dead and Spooky
Dead thread
Page 4 of 7 [ 322 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Neither can I.
Ok, well, there were no more baddies. Well, both investigations came back NOT TOWN and I voted for both as a consequence but clearly it's the other way round now.
Grim... wrote:
Oi, deads - er, I mean, "departed spirits", do any of you know anything about the disappearing people?

Yep, they're both mafia. Lynch them when they reappear.
Oh, wait - there's three missing. All three are mafia then.
Anyone beside our Mafia chum here?
Slightly Green wrote:
Well if the ghost of TFF is still around, then the information she got would be kind of handy now, as Grim... and malia may both be gone by tomorrow.

What do you reckon, TFF?
I think we may need a *real* dead thread for just the dead - or someone needs to kill these noisy people :-)

I dont see how knowing who TFF investigated helps the town right now and since both of you have been saying every bit of information without thinking who on either side that may help I dont think she should - you have a short list of people who you've worked out are dependable and a short list of those who are not - vote away.

I dont think the ability to see this thread gives either of you a 'pass' as a townie or a baddie - also remember that some win conditions have not shown up correctly so I dont 100% trust your reasoning in places.

Oh and I'd just like to add to the "everyone" to say Malia's an idiot and his zombie brains obviously leaked out of his ear when he wasn't looking.
I don't see why I'm an idiot. I've been trying to (a) stay alive and (b) help the town.
MaliA wrote:
I don't see why I'm an idiot. I've been trying to (a) stay alive and (b) help the town.

But every so often you shortcut the truth to do it - an example would be the stuff this morning claiming that the 'paranoid' cop came out and said that Grim... was town - that was actually correct but you didnt know that you made it up and claimed it was true.
zaphod79 wrote:
MaliA wrote:

But every so often you shortcut the truth to do it - an example would be the stuff this morning claiming that the 'paranoid' cop came out and said that Grim... was town - that was actually correct but you didnt know that you made it up and claimed it was true.

That was my awesome idea I had in teh shower which was ruined by, erm, grim.... but anyway, it totally could have worked. Also ti is more fun this way.
Before it gets jumpe dupon the "more fun this way" really is about mafia games in general and talking participating, pointing fingers and shouting and seeing what happens, rather than sitting in silence waiting for the cop to reveal soemthing every morning and tell epople who to vote for whilst he gets protected.
zaphod79 wrote:
I dont see how knowing who TFF investigated helps the town right now and since both of you have been saying every bit of information without thinking who on either side that may help

I don't think you'll find we've both been doing that at all, sir.
MaliA wrote:
Before it gets jumpe dupon the "more fun this way" really is about mafia games in general and talking participating, pointing fingers and shouting and seeing what happens, rather than sitting in silence waiting for the cop to reveal soemthing every morning and tell epople who to vote for whilst he gets protected.

Right? This is top fun :)

I'm gonna kick your ass :D
Grim... wrote:
MaliA wrote:

Right? This is top fun :)

I'm gonna kick your ass :D

I'm going to rip my head off, throw it at you and bit you on the nose, sir.
I do have a nasty feeling you might be biting people. Either at night and you're not telling us, or without knowing by voting for them.

It's totes what I'd do if I were running the game, because the changes of actually being turned are so slim.
Grim... wrote:
I do have a nasty feeling you might be biting people. Either at night and you're not telling us, or without knowing by voting for them.

It's totes what I'd do if I were running the game, because the changes of actually being turned are so slim.

No, the disapeparances have been every night. I have only been a zombie for one night, and the person i figured for the necromancer didn't disappear. You're totally gouig to write "MaliA has been biting epople and they are disappearing!" now, aren't you?
No, I don't think you're anything to do with the disappearing. I'm thinking you might be able to turn people into more Zombies.
Grim... wrote:
No, I don't think you're anything to do with the disappearing. I'm thinking you might be able to turn people into more Zombies.

No, sadly not. I'd have turned you last night if I could have done.
Grim... wrote:
zaphod79 wrote:
I dont see how knowing who TFF investigated helps the town right now and since both of you have been saying every bit of information without thinking who on either side that may help

I don't think you'll find we've both been doing that at all, sir.

*You* had not , however you then did to try and clear up the chaos that ZombieMalia has been spreading around which basically gave the same result anyway.

And Malia :

MaliA wrote:
That was my awesome idea I had in teh shower which was ruined by, erm, grim.... but anyway, it totally could have worked. Also ti is more fun this way.

Just means I cant trust you when you say something in the game ever because you may simply be making it up.

Also Grim...

viewtopic.php?p=741051#p741051

Said to Malia when he first posted in here :
zaphod79 wrote:
Wouldnt like a drink to wash down some Morte or Davpaz would you ?
Fucking Hell Mali, you are making people disappear!
Grim... wrote:

I'm not. I only became a zombie on night two. On day three the funny smell ebgan. people had disappeared before that.
MaliA wrote:
Grim... wrote:

I'm not. I only became a zombie on night two. On day three the funny smell ebgan. people had disappeared before that.

Gosh, yes, you can't be making that up. It takes time for people to decompose.
MaliA wrote:

Yeah but my speshial psychic skills said you ate them and pooped them out later and that took time to happen

It also said that Grim... is actually Grimm... in disguise and that he's the Anti-Pasta-Don and will suck the remains of the missing people out of you when you vote for yourself - so you gotta do that - it'll be totes amazeballs

MaliA wrote:
This emans Grim..'s win condition is not the town.
His win condition is to survive any way he can.

And how do you know that ?
Because Grim... said it here in this thread and that means it must be true !

I'm not convinced about either but the way your slinging things around is dangerous for the town, and if i was in the game i'd be voting to get rid of you.
zaphod79 wrote:
And how do you know that ?
Because Grim... said it here in this thread and that means it must be true !

It's not even what I said!
At least when me and Grim... bicker, I can understand more than one side of the argument. :D

I have no idea what is going on or what people think anymore, I pity the town!

This is amazing.
Please stop making me laugh. i'm at work, doing spreadsheets.
My "fucking monster" line made me laugh, but I'm at home so it didn't matter :D
This whole thing is fair making me wet myself.
kalmar wrote:
And secondarily, we need to stop losing two people per night to mafia goons / monsters / whatever the fuck,

Someone cant count - there are 3 people going every night - we find out about two , Malia eats the other one
zaphod79 wrote:
kalmar wrote:
And secondarily, we need to stop losing two people per night to mafia goons / monsters / whatever the fuck,

Someone cant count - there are 3 people going every night - we find out about two , Malia eats the other one

I have not eaten anyone.
That's even worse - you must be hungry now.
This really funny...
Craster wrote:
This whole thing is fair making me wet myself.

I shouldn't have had a sneaky peek at this during the presentation by the CRO of the Olympic Delivery Authority.
I cannot believe that it's looking likely that neither myself or Mali will go today.
Grim... wrote:
I cannot believe that it's looking likely that neither myself or Mali will go today.

No-one else seems to want to get involved. It's like they're hoping you'll somehow resolve this between yourselves.
Craster wrote:
No-one else seems to want to get involved. It's like they're hoping you'll somehow resolve this between yourselves.

Or that one of you will suddenly say "oh but that means you were lying about X" - J'accuse !" - then they can all pile onto the voting for one or the other.
zaphod79 wrote:
Craster wrote:

Or that one of you will suddenly say "oh but that means you were lying about X" - J'accuse !" - then they can all pile onto the voting for one or the other.

What, again? I've got a list :(
Yeah grim... Start sharing all the info from the dead thread! Here is some info to share, Bobby is a poopy head.
What the fuck, right?
"The town would be stupid to lynch mali tomorrow"
Did Zaphod get any three last words when he carked it or not?

Also, this is aces. Well done MaliA for not getting lynched against all the odds. I hope you're a baddie after all this! :D
MaliA wrote:
"The town would be stupid to lynch mali tomorrow"

They really, really would be.
This is surely a new level of belmality.
"Oh, Zaphod says that Mali is eating people, and that's why they're vanishing!" says Grim....
"Zaphod is wrong" says Mali, helpfully confirming that that's indeed what Zaphod said.
"Hey Grim..., why aren't you telling us anything?"
"I... What? I've told you about Mali eating people! And, you know, lying about stuff."
"Hey Grim..., why can't I understand what you're saying?"
"I... What? I'm saying that Mali's eating people!"
"[vote: SDG]" says A FUCKING MONSTER.
"[vote: SDG]" says EVERYBODY FUCKING ELSE.

<pant> <pant>
I am not eating people. Argh!
MaliA wrote:
Argh!

HE'S COMING RIGHT FOR ME!
That wasn't zaphod saying he had info, that was him guessing based on Malia being a zombie. That's how I read it anyway.
I'm going to start making stuff up.

DAVPAZ IS IN THE DEAD THREAD! AND HE SAYS THAT WE SHOULD VOTE FOR NICKACHU!
Grim... wrote:
I'm going to start making stuff up.

DAVPAZ IS IN THE DEAD THREAD! AND HE SAYS THAT WE SHOULD VOTE FOR NICKACHU!

<splutter>

START?
Point me to some lies, Mali. Ones that I've made, I mean, as opposed to all yours.
Grim... wrote:
Point me to some lies, Mali. Ones that I've made, I mean, as opposed to all yours.

I am fairly fucking sure that i would be aware that i had eaten someone!
Page 4 of 7 [ 322 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Active Topics