Beex, Yo.
YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
Blind and Dead and Spooky
Dead thread
Page 3 of 7 [ 322 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Well, saturnalian seems to have just confirmed himself as non-mafia

Malc is looking decidedly dodgy, Bobby did well to call him up on it.
Trooper wrote:
Well, saturnalian seems to have just confirmed himself as non-mafia

Malc is looking decidedly dodgy, Bobby did well to call him up on it.

yes, I think The bobster is doing well. Both malcs are a bit didgy.
Do we like bobby? is bobby good we think?
I think he has a good chance of being good, after calling out malc on that. He could have easily let it slide as everyone seemed to have missed it.
I've lost myself now.
Have you looked down the back of the sofa?
I also did a superb <rolls eyes> line, and hopefully someone would have rolled my eyes backa cross the floor to me, but, no.
And I'm not going to tell you, because it has no bearing on today's proceedings
zaphod79 wrote:
Trooper wrote:
The people who are pushing for the lynch are the axis of evil.

Theres definitely a bit of that - however Malia's role claim has not been as clear and clean as it could have been and if I was a townie still in the game I'm not sure I'd believe him.

He would have done just enough though for me to switch to a.n other person to vote for today but if he did not come up with something special then he would be voted out in the next day or so

(BTW Trooper I think the only reason he's still here is you giving him that info on SG)

I quite agree with all of this. I didn't want to say too much at first, but in the end it looked like I probably should. End result of it is, it has moved the game along a bit and there's been some talking and things.
Yay! for the timeout :D
MaliA wrote:
I quite agree with all of this. I didn't want to say too much at first, but in the end it looked like I probably should. End result of it is, it has moved the game along a bit and there's been some talking and things.

Yeah I'm just not sure how it helps the town - we dont even know what potential roles are around right now and a no-lynch here is probably just a bad result.
zaphod79 wrote:
MaliA wrote:

Yeah I'm just not sure how it helps the town - we dont even know what potential roles are around right now and a no-lynch here is probably just a bad result.

But in terms of amusement factor of Malia still being with us, a good result :)
Interesting - the 'bad' cop's investigations are 'always wrong' , so anyone you flagged as town will be bad - and since Malia's still around you could tell the rest of the town anyone who you flagged up as good in your investigations ?
Trooper wrote:

Ahem. What nonsense...
zaphod79 wrote:
Interesting - the 'bad' cop's investigations are 'always wrong' , so anyone you flagged as town will be bad - and since Malia's still around you could tell the rest of the town anyone who you flagged up as good in your investigations ?

I did Kalmar, Bobby and Grim...

Can I say the results in here?

I was trying to drop a hint or two that I was a cop but no one listens to me. Seems I'd have been unhelpful anyway. Tch, aye...
Saturnalian wrote:
Can I say the results in here?

Read the early bits of the thread - Malia at least can see whats been said in here - possibly others so you may not want to just blurt out what you know because it could influence whats going on but you do have info on 3 people who are still in the game (TFF's investigation is also someone who is still in the game so thats 4 out of 10 (and if you want to believe Malia thats potentially 1/2 the current players 'known')
As the results ate "always wrong" can we invert them? Also: idea!
Craster wrote:
Trooper wrote:

Ahem. What nonsense...

I knew you were a baddun :D
I suspect this is going to be a quick day.
:D So does this mean that the necromancer doesn't have to pick someone who was targeted for a kill and you were turned overnight, or were you turned before and kept quiet, or are you the necromancer and have always been able to see in here :D
I'm a clairvoyant, and have been able to see the dead thread all along. Hence me getting the "zombie" thing so quickly.
Grim... wrote:
I'm a clairvoyant, and have been able to see the dead thread all along. Hence me getting the "zombie" thing so quickly.

HAHAHAH!
Welcome Claire.
I thought "Oh, superb! I can get posisbly get shot of grim.. whom I am slightly sus of, and malc, who i am very sus of. IF i say tghat you are a townie, then it might draw the mafia out, if you were a mafia by them saying "oh, yeha, he's a townie, and going on to lynch someone else, so we'd know who is mafia by ignoring the rules. So that's pretty superb you are clairvoyent.
I KNEW you could - I nearly quoted something you said yesterday to point that out!

I also said I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone else could read this. Bless Curio!

So. The disappearing people - I reckon they're being recruited - doubt very much they're being killed off, would be a tad unfair!! Although. Curio.

Maybe there's a devil / ghost leader character recruiting them, and they're building hell's army, or something. Win condition could be to have a majority, but given that they just disappear and the town / anyone else has no chance of getting rid of them, that's be a boring guaranteed win.

So how do they bring them back?!
If his results are "always wrong" then if it says "X is town" then X isn't town at all?
I'm just going to point to this game in future when people complain about my games being overly complex...
Trooper wrote:
I'm just going to point to this game in future when people complain about my games being overly complex...

BUWAHAHAHAHHA!
Hello, deadies. I am the Mysterious Clairvoyant. [Audience: Ooooooh!]

I can (obviously) see and post in the dead thread. Any night I can decide to "transcend" and put myself into a coma, whereby I can't be killed but I can't talk in the day thread. However, I will be assigned a random "mortal kontact" ( :D ) who I can talk freely with in private.

Right now, my win condition is 'survive', but when I get my mortal kontact, I inherit their win condition.

Clearly I've learned a lot of stuff so far. :roll:
Oh, and I should point out - I'm nothing to do with the missing people (or the zombies, obv.). They're not in the dead thread, so I assume they're being kidnapped.
MaliA wrote:
If his results are "always wrong" then if it says "X is town" then X isn't town at all?

Nice one, Sherlock.
Grim... wrote:
MaliA wrote:

Nice one, Sherlock.

I'm clarifying.
I investigated Grim... last night and it came back TOWN.
Saturnalian wrote:
I investigated Grim... last night and it came back TOWN.

So he's a baddie, then?
Must be. He's the Ying to your Yang.
Hello?
'Survive' is, of course, 'Not town'. The town usually has to win for Survive to happen, mind.
I'm not sure if Mali is merrily lying or just not reading properly.
Wrong thread!
Craster wrote:
'Survive' is, of course, 'Not town'. The town usually has to win for Survive to happen, mind.

Sure, which is why I'm hanging around to see if I can figure out who can kill me (and, of course, to make my odds of getting someone who is going to win the game better ;) ).

Of course, now Mali is going to kill me because of a failure to read :roll:
OK, let's do malc in and continue our argument here for a while.
Does anyone actually know anything about Malc?
here are my notes:

Grim... - alignment unsure, roleplaying an idiot
kalmar - cop knows
Malc - unknown
MaliA - awesome dashing hero of the town, underappreciated.
Slightly Green - lover town
Nickachu - town
Goddess Jasmine
SDG - unlonwn
Malc74 - wants me dead so clearly evil
Bobbyaro - cop knows
Mali, you're a zombie and you lied about being a zombie. Why shouldn't people want you dead?
Basically the town should lynch both of you, is what we're taking from this.
Craster wrote:
Basically the town should lynch both of you, is what we're taking from this.

:this:

Although Malia first
Wimps!
Oi, deads - er, I mean, "departed spirits", do any of you know anything about the disappearing people?

Also, Saturnalian, did you find anyone else bad?
I'm dubious about posting any more info now since you both seem at polar opposites.
I can't see how posting about bad people can hurt, assuming you believe Mali. I can't do anything with the info except tell the living people.
Page 3 of 7 [ 322 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Active Topics