Beex, Yo.
YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
Bits and Bobs 30
XXX
Page 57 of 60 [ 2972 posts ]
Page: 1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
ACAS has developed some guidance on social networking and work and developing a workplace policy.
I suspect I really need to clear out the garage a bit, rather than just pile everything over to one side to make room for things to go into the van...
kalmar wrote:
Is it Friday? It feels like Friday.

Yes.
Happy GazDay!
I'm bored with Gazday now.
You're not the only one.
GazChap wrote:
You're not the only one.

:-(

Happy Gazday / Happy 6000'th post (in a second or two)
Many Gazzy Returns.
Drunk Swedish elk found in apple tree.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14842999

A great birthday card cover methinks.
Today has been as Gaztastic day in this topic!
Even the paralympic tickets are quite pricey.
MrsA's cousin wearing a shirt I once dreamed of
MaliA wrote:

Fantastic!
Kern wrote:

Not bad for someone who took up cycling a few years back as he was "a bit tubby".

Awesome achievement.
MaliA wrote:

They cost an ar(gunfire)
Happy B-day Gazchap!

Hey, I'm heading back airsofting on 1 October. I might actually want a look at what equipment you've got for a fair price!

I mean...well, you know what I mean.

Big Boy.
34 hours until we move. Tick tock. Excitment has turned to sadness now.
Ok, so I'm looking at this MP5 which appears to have a rail so I could add a holographic sight. I have no idea if I've just made up what I said about a rail though...

How do I know which guns I can add a sight to and which I can't and what sights fit what gun? Gah, this is confoosing. It all seems a bit expensive for a hobby but I suppose once I'm in, I'm in.
MaliA wrote:
Nnngh! NSFW

Relevant.
MaliA wrote:

Fantastic. :metul:
Ian Fairies wrote:
Ok, so I'm looking at this MP5 which appears to have a rail so I could add a holographic sight. I have no idea if I've just made up what I said about a rail though...

How do I know which guns I can add a sight to and which I can't and what sights fit what gun? Gah, this is confoosing. It all seems a bit expensive for a hobby but I suppose once I'm in, I'm in.

Yeah, that has a series of RIS rails. Pretty much any sight that you buy from an airsoft shop will fit on an RIS rail, so you're good to go.

I wouldn't really feel comfortable selling mine, to be honest - they've been unused for years (apart from the odd magazine dump when I fancy it) so the internal mechanisms and everything probably aren't in great condition any more.
Elks ha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14842999
Do you actually read the forum, Nickachu?
Zardoz wrote:
Do you actually read the forum, Nickachu?

Not really.

Im not reading X threads.
My new shoes have arrived and I've gone up a size! Hurrah!
MaliA wrote:

Level up!
Is anyone going to fix the time on here? :D
MaliA wrote:

What size are your feet, Mali?

I wonder who here has the biggest feet? Someone with a proper Internet should start a poll.

I hate feet but they fascinate me.

How big can feet get?
Mimi wrote:

How big can feet get?

12 inches.
Trooper wrote:
Mimi wrote:

How big can feet get?

12 inches.

Get thee out of my vicinity.
Mimi wrote:
How big can feet get?

Malc
Speaking of shoes. Want a pair like the ones in BTTF?
MaliA wrote:
Speaking of shoes. Want a pair like the ones in BTTF?

Just got e-mailed a similar link. Bloody love it.
My rugby shirt arrived. They are meant to be tight, aren't they?
MaliA wrote:

sometimes
Happy birthday, Pundy!
Happy Birthday!
Middling to good reviews for Resistance 3 emerging. I still fancy having a look at this - the second was underrated. Good ending too when 'that guy' shoots that 'other guy' in the head.

And Happy B-day Pundy!
Yeah, I'll be completing Deus Ex and then trading it in for Resistance 3. I've really enjoyed both Resistance games so far, I like FPSs but only single player and most seem to concentrate almost entirely on the multiplayer aspect these days.
KovacsC wrote:
MaliA wrote:

sometimes

It said 'Small' was 38-40 and I've a chest size of 38, it just feels very close fitting.
Happy Birthday Pundabaya!

Didn't have time to bake a cake, but have a fruit salad instead:
Didn't see that. Pundyday! Happy.
Got an email from Screfix (yes, I am basically a boy) entitled "From female couplers to flanged". Norty! :D

Ooh, Happyday Pundy!
Kern wrote:
Happy Birthday Pundabaya!

Didn't have time to bake a cake, but have a fruit salad instead:

:DD

Happy Birthday! Did you bring us cake?
markg wrote:
Yeah, I'll be completing Deus Ex and then trading it in for Resistance 3. I've really enjoyed both Resistance games so far, I like FPSs but only single player and most seem to concentrate almost entirely on the multiplayer aspect these days.

I think I'll be doing the same. I'm up to China Part 2 on DE so I must be near the end now. I can't see me wanting to play it again and again, and my mind tells me I can't start a new game without finishing the one I'm playing. There's too much stuff coming out so we can't hang around not playing games. There Dead Island, Resistance 3, Dark Souls, Battlefield, MW3, Batman, Rage, Skyrimmer...etc. The route to Christmas is going to be expensive.
Ian Fairies wrote:
I can't see me wanting to play it again and again
Do what I do -- trade it in as soon as possible (for maximum value) but keep the save games. If you regret getting rid of it later, just buy a second copy when it's cheap.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Ian Fairies wrote:
I can't see me wanting to play it again and again
Do what I do -- trade it in as soon as possible (for maximum value) but keep the save games. If you regret getting rid of it later, just buy a second copy when it's cheap.

The trade in is about 36 at gamestation. Well it was on Sat
I am now being talked at by the most boring man in Christendom, trapped behind my desk, I am close to chewing my arm off. Ten minutes now.
NervousPete wrote:
I am now being talked at by the most boring man in Christendom, trapped behind my desk, I am close to chewing my arm off. Ten minutes now.

I think I met one of his breed this morning. Although this guy was a hoverer. 2 minutes of talking then he sticks around, saying nothing.

"I knew a woman once, but she died soon afterwards."
Page 57 of 60 [ 2972 posts ]
Page: 1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60

Active Topics