Beex, Yo.
YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
Bridalplasty
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]
This is like two coach loads of clowns being in a multi fatal road accident. You watch and you laugh. Then feel a
bit guilty.

So, there is a bunch of women who are to be married, and the prize is wedding stuffs, and, err, plastic surgery.

They do some other dull stuff, like making bunches of flowers, but seeing a bunch of lunatics still with rhinoplasty bandages on fight over flower arranging to get a boob job or a tummy tuck is funny beyond all belief.

As I'm trying hard to shoehorn some kind if content into this at all, I'll like to invite comments on the portrayal of women in the modern world, or something. Surely this is a new televisual low?
That sounds spectacular.

The lowest television I've seen lately, though, is that programme where the parents of ‘celebrities’ do DIY for some unknown families.
I somewhat doubt the women in question are being misrepresented. There's just some nutters out there, is all, and when you throw weddings into the mix the effect is disturbing.
Craster wrote:
I somewhat doubt the women in question are being misrepresented. There's just some nutters out there, is all, and when you throw weddings into the mix the effect is disturbing.

If ANTM is the beautiful bride, this is what she throws up on the morning of her wedding day to fit into her dress.

It's absolutely terrifyingly scary.
I admit that I watch some absolute crap at times (Toddlers & Tiaras anyone?), but this is one show I just can't get into. It really is bottom of the barrel stuff.
New Low Malia. This is your second warning.

*sharpens Testosterone*
has anyone gone for a new-hymen-plasty yet?
LOL

The lowest TV I have watched is "love Thy Neighbour" which really highlights how intolerant and therefore intolerable some yorkshire folk are, are week by week two "families" fight it out for the villages vote to let them continue participating in a competition to win a £300k cottage in their village.

Really horrible TV...
SKY 122 NOW!
Is it the long awaited MaliA episode?
The one where Malia's red shirt is surgically removed?
We just get him off the Enterprise, job done.
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]

Active Topics