Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game 3 - Day III
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 17:36 
Excellent Member

Some interesting developments

here are my views:

1 - Its interesting that no-one attacked Malc. I think he has put the willies up the 3 killing roles, and for this reason he may well be a lynch candidate in the future, but right now I personally trust that he is what he says he is, otherwise non threatened.

2 - Interesting that the town has lost the Gov'ner - the main group that will feel the pinch is the whole of the innocent townies, as they will be straight to the gibbet. The only plus side I can see is in cases of a lynch for a "baddie" there is no way that a hunch from the Gov'ner can let a beast go on living...which brings me on to....

3 - MaliA - I voted for him for the same reasons as everyone else. Its interesting he didnt die last night. Either he is mafia, a swift townie, or has been recruited into the cult. He could be a swift cultist now of course.

4 - The death of Zardoz is A GOOD THING for the town. However, contrary to what has been stated, losing the role blocker isn't that good a bit of news for the cult. They still have a fair few others they cant recruit. Id say at present the mafia poses and equal threat to the cult.
With the SK, Vig, and Mafia killers all still standing there is also as good a chance as therell ever be of bumping off the Cult Leader.

5 - The offing of Zardoz I believe was by the Vigilante based on the narration, although I reckon a Magnum dirty harry style would've been cooler and still split the guys face open like a melon. Looking back and seeing who voted against Zardoz could be enlightening. Right now Im thinking anyone that voted Zardoz is either Town friendly or Cult - surely the mafia wouldnt vote against each other this early on, as it seems the town as a whole is very enthusiastic to bandwagon, and the mafia wouldn't want to risk this in my opinion.

6 - The killing of Goddess Jasmine. From the narrative its plain that two weapons were discharged from two different people. From the style of the kill, it would appear to be mafia, and given the cum-filled depravity of Mimi's death and the Hello Kitty reference, you'd expect if it was Mafia and SK for their to at least be a bit more action, or a calling card.
Not convinced either way, could just as easily be the mime mimicing a mafia hitman, and by such slim chance also picking Goddess Jasmine as their target. I dare say stranger things have happened - like CG surviving Game 2 !!

Not sure who to vote for, but I'm going out about 7.30.
Will pop back then to see how its going.

In my top 3 as of now:

MaliA as yesterday, enforced now that he is still alive.
Curiosity. Seems shifty.
Kalmar. As above.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 17:54 
Gogmagog

plissken, zardoz, goddess jasmine, gazchap, runcle, rodafowa, Lace, Spinglo Sponglo, and KevR

are the people that voted for me last night.

Of which, we know GJ was a good 'un (and, god rest her soul, saw the light and didn't kill me.

So, that leaves:

plissken, zardoz, gazchap, runcle, rodafowa, Lace, Spinglo Sponglo, and KevR

And they are lighting up like a dutch fireworks factory for me at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 17:56 
Gogmagog

please remove zardoz from the latter list.

What with him being dead and all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 17:57 
Gogmagog

[vote: runcle]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:02 
Soopah red DS

Dead man walking! We got a dead man walking here!

Nice to have you back with us, MaliA.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:08 
Gogmagog

JBR wrote:
Dead man walking! We got a dead man walking here!

Nice to have you back with us, MaliA.

It's a lot nicer to breathe the fresh air again, believe you, me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:10 
Time Out for Fun

MaliA wrote:
plissken, zardoz, goddess jasmine, gazchap, runcle, rodafowa, Lace, Spinglo Sponglo, and KevR

Of which, we know GJ was a good 'un (and, god rest her soul, saw the light and didn't kill me.

So, that leaves:

im quite bemused by this post, are you somehow innocent now after last nights events?, thus everybody that voted for you is a bad guy of some sort.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:11 
Time Out for Fun

oh and

[vote:MaliA]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:12 
Gogmagog

Runcle wrote:
MaliA wrote:

So, that leaves:

im quite bemused by this post, are you somehow innocent now after last nights events?, thus everybody that voted for you is a bad guy of some sort.

In my eyes, at present, yes.
Well, not everyone, but I decided that you were the most.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:13 
Time Out for Fun

MaliA wrote:
Runcle wrote:
MaliA wrote:

So, that leaves:

In my eyes, at present, yes.
Well, not everyone, but I decided that you were the most.

how so?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:14 
Excellent Member

Runcle wrote:
MaliA wrote:

So, that leaves:

My thoughts exactly.

You are still top of my list.

Dont trust Curiosity much either.

Have read back through thread for day 2 looking for people voting against the only known Mafia (zombie undead Zardoz). From what I can see Kalmar voted against him. So that puts him in my list of potential non-mafia, unless it was some kinda double bluff.

I think the town should vote against MaliA again personally, we were sure yesterday, lets MAKE sure today.

Im going to put my neck on the line and put a vote in now, as I'm going for a shower etc then out at 7.30 ish. I'm hoping to be back around 11pm (ish).

[vote:MaliA]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:21 
baron of techno

It wasn't a double bluff. It also wasn't based on much, but my instinct did turn out to be correct.
The same instinct is pointing at Craster today.

I'm also waiting to hear from Mr Russ because he's got a lot of question marks against him in my book.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:23 
Time Out for Fun

yeah my vote could be easily changed depending on how MrRuss is acting today, although MaliA has done a fine job so far.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:25 
Soopah red DS

He said in another thread that he (Mr Russ) is out all day, so we may not hear from him for a bit. Interesting to see what happens when he does appear, though. Today's been a bit slow to get going, in fact, so several people must be offline (er "...out of town", I mean).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:25 
Excellent Member

Looking into people who voted for Myp on day one, I suspect that some block voting going on here:

plissken, zardoz, malia, curiosity, lacesensor, joans, kevr, gazchap, craster, mr russ, spinglo sponglo!

Malc I am discounting as he appears to be Mr Untouchable right now.
Zardoz is dead now.

So what happened day 2 after this?

Craster denounced Mali A, so I dont think he is Mafia.
MaliA then voted against Curiosity. Hmmm
Zardoz voted for KevR, so I dont think KevR is Mafia.
Runcle Voted MaliA, so if MaliA is mafia, I dont think Runcle is either.

From the list, I think MaliA is mafia, especially as he didnt die last night, and if he is Mafia, he would have known already that GJ was NOT mafia too, making her an effective target (assuming she wasnt the bulletproof townie).

I think from his rhetoric that Mr Russ has a night action, but I dont know what it is.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:35 
baron of techno

I'm not actually hearing much explanation of why we should be voting for MaliA to be honest.

Not that I'm trying to defend him but I didn't really buy it yesterday, and the same characters who got the vote going against him yesterday (look back to about page 8: (plissken, zardoz, lacesensor, runcle, rodafowa)) are at it again today (well, lace and runcle so far). And there wasn't any good explanation that time around either.

Just a *tiny* bit suspicious there lads.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:36 
Excellent Member

My main reason is I believe him to be Mafia.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:39 
baron of techno

LaceSensor wrote:

Your justification yesterday was "He seems as likely as anyone in the grand scheme of things, and its terribly silly to have so many people with 1 vote, so im going to go with one that has a chance of moving the game forward."

I'm trying to understand your new justification above too:
"From the list, I think MaliA is mafia, especially as he didnt die last night, and if he is Mafia, he would have known already that GJ was NOT mafia too, making her an effective target (assuming she wasnt the bulletproof townie)."

And I can't :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:40 
Excellent Member

kalmar wrote:
I was thinking about the cult too.

Mr Russ claimed it was JBR yesterday. However even if he's right I doubt anyone is about to go along with that as he discredited himself totally with that other "hunch".

He dropped hints yesterday that he's the bulletproof townie (as I read it anyway). That's why I chose to believe him, in that if the mafia had had a go at him, he'd know who it was (is that how it would work?).

And if he is in that role, I totally fail to see how he'd know who the cult leader was. Could be it's actually him of course.

Wanna see what Farmer Russ has to say today. Do you still think Mr Russ is cult, or moreso Cult leader?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:42 
Excellent Member

kalmar wrote:
LaceSensor wrote:

Your justification yesterday was "He seems as likely as anyone in the grand scheme of things, and its terribly silly to have so many people with 1 vote, so im going to go with one that has a chance of moving the game forward."

I'm trying to understand your new justification above too:
"From the list, I think MaliA is mafia, especially as he didnt die last night, and if he is Mafia, he would have known already that GJ was NOT mafia too, making her an effective target (assuming she wasnt the bulletproof townie)."

And I can't :)

Mainly because he didnt die last night, thats the logic I'm using.
I feel if he ISNT mafia, then the Mafia would have offed him.
Come to think of it though he might well be a cultist now.

Wow,confusing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:44 
Time Out for Fun

kalmar wrote:
I'm not actually hearing much explanation of why we should be voting for MaliA to be honest.

Not that I'm trying to defend him but I didn't really buy it yesterday, and the same characters who got the vote going against him yesterday (look back to about page 8: (plissken, zardoz, lacesensor, runcle, rodafowa)) are at it again today (well, lace and runcle so far). And there wasn't any good explanation that time around either.

Just a *tiny* bit suspicious there lads.

I thought he was unusual the start of day 2, because of some off comments so I voted for him. Later on in the day him and GJ had a few people voting for them for lynch and then later on I believe I spotted a bond of sorts between MaliA and Russ trying to divert votes away from MaliA. I posted a fairly big sized post with numerous reasons why I suspect them two, Ill post it again if you wish.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:49 
Excellent Member

What reasons can anyone cite for MaliA not being Mafia ?
Genuine question.
Im compelled to listen to them, as personally I will not be changing my vote, its set the same as yesterday and I now have another reason other than going with the concensus to keep it that way.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:59 

The only compelling reason for MaliA to not be Mafia is the fact that Goddess Jasmine pardoned him before he got his bonce chopped off.

However, this reason is effectively nullified as, unless I'm missing something with GJ's role definition, there's no way she could be sure he was innocent and thus worth saving.

Top of my suspicion list is still Curiosity, as it was yesterday. He has been suspiciously quiet since yesterday, which could just be that he hasn't been online, I don't know. If I'd have thought for one second that Curiosity would actually hang yesterday, my vote would have remained with him. As MaliA looked like a baddie (thanks to his arguments with GJ, mainly, although as we're all operating with no real information at all it's hard to justify his lynching beyond that) I figured I may as well put my vote to good use.

So, for now I'm going to re-[vote:Curiosity] as he set off alarm bells yesterday and his absence so far today is doing the same for me. But again, should MaliA get close enough to the block and Curiosity looks in no danger, I'll change again. There's something not right about either of them - I don't think they're in cahoots, but... I dunno, hard to pinpoint.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:00 
Excellent Member

kalmar wrote:
I was increasingly thinking MaliA was innocent towards the end of yesterday though and I'd have jumped in to say so if you hadn't all rushed to a lynching as usual.

As my other post - can you provide evidence why you think MaliA is innocent?

Seeing as we "rushed to lynch" him yesterday (funny thing to say coming from you who voted for about 5 different people)why not provoke myself and Runcles "supicious" activities of promoting this lynch.

Someone pointed out yesterday a thing that I believe to be true:

The vote starts, then the mafia blockvote, then inertia tops it over the edge.
Yesterday Malia and Jasmine were the two main lynch propositions at least from where I was looking at it.

Voteupdate from late yesterday, when MaliA had 6 votes:
goddess jasmine: 5 votes (jbr, malia, curiosity, mr russ, kalmar)

You'll note in there that MaliA, Curiosity and yourself have voted against Goddess Jasmine (whom the Mafia will have known was a potential target).

I think you some people here are doing all they can to stop the Mafia losing members.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:01 

Actually, I've just read back through today's thread and noticed that Curiosity hasn't been very quiet at all. Oh well. The rest of my post still stands.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:06 
Soopah red DS

Plus Curiosity is a bit of a cricket fan and the town team has just lost a very tense game right at the death (unfortunate word, but it's in all our minds) to Kiwitown, so he's probably been watching it on the town pitch, or tuning in to the text updates.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:07 
Excellent Member

replace "why not provoke" in the above with "why not prevent"...etc etc...lynch by providing some useful insights.

I didnt meant to write provoke, and it makes no sense.

what I mean is if you think MaliA deserves to live and you dont want a repeat of yesterdays bandwagoning, youll need to provide some strong counterarguments, especially as myself at least see MaliA's survival as suspicious

It reminds me of game 2, I wish we had finished CG once and for all, but he played us all amazingly when he was Cult Leader after all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:09 
Soopah red DS

LaceSensor wrote:
replace "why not provoke" in the above with "why not prevent"...etc etc...lynch by providing some useful insights.

what I mean is if you think MaliA deserves to live and you dont want a repeat of yesterdays bandwagoning, youll need to provide some strong counterarguments, especially as myself at least see MaliA's survival as suspicious

It reminds me of game 2, I wish we had finished CG once and for all, but he played us all amazingly when he was Cult Leader after all.

There's definitely shades of game 2 in there, but his survival in itself isn't suspicious - GJ must have thought he was going to swing innocently, perhaps because as she knew she was innocent and had herself clocked up votes (oops!), and decided to pardon him. Or just took a flyer to keep us all guessing - whatever, I don't see any suspicion in his survival.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:13 
Excellent Member

JBR wrote:

There's definitely shades of game 2 in there, but his survival in itself isn't suspicious - GJ must have thought he was going to swing innocently, perhaps because as she knew she was innocent and had herself clocked up votes (oops!), and decided to pardon him. Or just took a flyer to keep us all guessing - whatever, I don't see any suspicion in his survival.

Fair enough.

Im open to ideas.

anyone have any views on the "big" roles such as Vig, SK and Cult leader?
I hope somone investigates Malc. That will be the tease til the end of the game for me, is he isnt he etc etc :)

Good work by Malc either way - he protects himself whether lying or not, the only caveat being he leaves himself open to potentially being investigated. Depends who does the investigating however whether they want to off him or not. If he is a vanilla after all, the Vig will leave him be but the SK probably wouldnt be so generous seeing as they want to off everyone in the end.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:16 

If Malc isn't lying about being the Suicide Bomber, can anyone actually kill him except the lynchmob? I thought Comical changed the rules so that if anyone tries to kill him they get killed in the ensuing explosion. If that's the case, he's not going to be an attractive target for anyone. We can only hope that if/when he decides to blow his organs into orbit that he takes someone worthwhile with him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:22 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

There's no doubt on numbers, so if Malc was lying I would have expected someone to come out and say so.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:27 
Excellent Member

GazChap wrote:
If Malc isn't lying about being the Suicide Bomber, can anyone actually kill him except the lynchmob? I thought Comical changed the rules so that if anyone tries to kill him they get killed in the ensuing explosion. If that's the case, he's not going to be an attractive target for anyone. We can only hope that if/when he decides to blow his organs into orbit that he takes someone worthwhile with him.

As the suicide bomber its probably prudent to hold out as long as is humanly possible.

Easrly on, and there is more chance of hitting a townie, and of course, the townie lose a member in the sacrifice regardless.

Later on, there'll probably be more cult members - potentially up to 3 now(?) already, and a better chance of taking out someone worthwhile as you say.

Added to that, there have been two townie casualties already, so the Suicide bombers lynch vote remains important later on in the game.

I thinkthe Suicide bomber would be unwise to exsplode today.
Its really win win for him:

Cannot be recruited into Tom Cruise and friends.
Can potentially kill a quality player, and be deemed a herioc martyr.
Can be valiant in their demise at the hands of SK/VGL/Mafia, so even if they got murdered they'd take someone with them.

If Malc is telling the truth he is in an enviable position.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:30 
Excellent Member

7.30 got to go.
Absence should not be seen as suspicious.

( I think I have to write that now, as everyone else seems to, to not look suspicious, but I think by doing it I probably now look suspicious).

Have fun!
See you later.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:32 
Legendary Boogeyman

Vote Update

malia: 2 votes (lacesensor, runcle)
curiosity: 1 votes (gazchap)
craster: 1 votes (kalmar)
mr russ: 1 votes (sheepeh)
runcle: 1 votes (malia)

Not voted: plissken, jbr, curiosity, joans, kevr, craster, mr russ, spinglo sponglo!, rodafowa

With 15 players alive, 8 votes are required for a lynch.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:46 
Isn't that lovely?

If any night person tries to kill me then they die too.

Now I recon we didn't have an SK kill last night because they investigated me and now know I'm telling the truth.

I can be lynched, and the mafia may sacrifice one of their own to kill me, but I don't think they will just yet (as they just lost one more of their own)so as long as the cult don't take the vigilante (can they? I'll check the rules in a minute) I can't see myself dying in vain. And if for some reason I'm about to be lynched I will blow myself up and take out someone out with me.

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 19:57 
Isn't that lovely?

JBR wrote:
LaceSensor wrote:

I think Malia's survival of the night is suspicious, and I think you deflecting this is suspicious too.

To that end [vote:JBR]

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:00 
Soopah red DS

Interesting - I guess you mean his surviving the night rather than just surviving the lynching? I thought Joans meant the lynch but... hmm, obviously needs a bit more thought. Surely none of the bad guys could think that GJ would *know* whether she was saving an innocent man or a guilty one; therefore they wouldn't know whether to off MaliA (an innocent man, spared by a knowing governor) or to leave him (a guilty man, spared by a guessing governor).

I think he's lucky, but why would any of the killers do the lynchers' job for them?

To that job's end; [vote:MaliA]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:03 
Isn't that lovely?

JBR wrote:
Interesting - I guess you mean his surviving the night rather than just surviving the lynching? I thought Joans meant the lynch but... hmm, obviously needs a bit more thought. Surely none of the bad guys could think that GJ would *know* whether she was saving an innocent man or a guilty one; therefore they wouldn't know whether to off MaliA (an innocent man, spared by a knowing governor) or to leave him (a guilty man, spared by a guessing governor).

I think he's lucky, but why would any of the killers do the lynchers' job for them?

To that job's end; [vote:MaliA]

because I'm assuming that if he wasn't in the mafia then some of them would have voted for him, and they would want to off him during the night. But if he wasn't killed then why not? maybe he was protected by the doctor?

I guess what I'm saying is why would the vocal majority change their mind, unless they had aliances with the condemed?

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:06 
Isn't that lovely?

JBR wrote:
I thought Joans meant the lynch

Sorry to reinforce this, but why would anyone make that mistake? There is no way that GJ pardoning Malia could be suspicious, unless she was cheating. And as I'm pretty sure she wasn't cheating, I don't see it at all. And because of that I think you are up to something.

My vote stands.

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:07 
Isn't that lovely?

I strongly urge everyone to back me on this.

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:17 
Gogmagog

LaceSensor wrote:
kalmar wrote:
I was increasingly thinking MaliA was innocent towards the end of yesterday though and I'd have jumped in to say so if you hadn't all rushed to a lynching as usual.

Seeing as we "rushed to lynch" him yesterday (funny thing to say coming from you who voted for about 5 different people)why not provoke myself and Runcles "supicious" activities of promoting this lynch.

Yesterday Malia and Jasmine were the two main lynch propositions at least from where I was looking at it.

Voteupdate from late yesterday, when MaliA had 6 votes:
goddess jasmine: 5 votes (jbr, malia, curiosity, mr russ, kalmar)

You'll note in there that MaliA, Curiosity and yourself have voted against Goddess Jasmine (whom the Mafia will have known was a potential target).

I think you some people here are doing all they can to stop the Mafia losing members.

Quote:

I said that and I still stand by it.

You also know I said that, and left the fact I said it out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:24 
baron of techno

LaceSensor wrote:
kalmar wrote:

Innocent until proven guilty innit ;)

Basically, he dropped a hint on page 8 or 9 yesterday which I believed, right or wrong. He could have been bluffing.

Quote:

I don't know about anyone else's motivation but I was trusting Russ. Bit of a mistake in hindsight.

About MaliA:
Quote:

But why? They could equally have assumed he'd be lynched again tomorrow, why waste a hit?

Shrug, I think it's inconclusive either way, just seems like you and runcle are trying awfully hard to get people to lynch him again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:27 
Isn't that lovely?

kalmar wrote:
LaceSensor wrote:
kalmar wrote:

Innocent until proven guilty innit ;)

Basically, he dropped a hint on page 8 or 9 yesterday which I believed, right or wrong. He could have been bluffing.

Quote:

I don't know about anyone else's motivation but I was trusting Russ. Bit of a mistake in hindsight.

About MaliA:
Quote:

But why? They could equally have assumed he'd be lynched again tomorrow, why waste a hit?

Shrug, I think it's inconclusive either way, just seems like you and runcle are trying awfully hard to get people to lynch him again.

Maybe because they are cult?

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:29 
Gogmagog

If we could avoid lynching me, I'd very much appreciate it, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:39 
Rakish Member

I think Goddess Jasmine may have given MaliA a reprieve as she probably empathised with his situation rather than on the basis of any addition information.

That said, Mr Russ was pushing very hard to lynch Goddess Jasmine, much more so than he was to lynch MaliA.

I said to myself yesterday that if Mr Russ's accusations turned out to be incorrect then I would vote for him today. That's the reason I wanted JBR (who he claimed was Cult Leader) suicide bombed, to test out his truthfulness before anyone was lynched.

The only other reason I felt gave him any credibility was that if he was wrong, he would inevitably be lynched, as it was such a high risk strategy.

So at this stage: [vote:MrRuss]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 20:41 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

KevR wrote:
The only other reason I felt gave him any credibility was that if he was wrong, he would inevitably be lynched, as it was such a high risk strategy.

Well we've certainly heard that before.

[vote:Mr Russ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:06 
Rakish Member

It's been very quiet so far today. I wonder if the Mafia are keeping an even lower profile now.

They are probably still the most powerful faction at the moment, maybe they've gone ultra conservative today so as to not be seen to instigate any lynchings, sway the voting etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:15 
Awesome
Yes

OK, I'm back.

And with my day asleep my terrible adenoids have been cured, and I'm back to talking in a normal accent, because well, it's a damn site easier to type. Here comes a long post explaining my actions so far:

Please ask for clarification on any of the following.

I made a huge mistake going after Jasmine yesterday. I quoted a post where I thought MaliA was protecting her, and therefore assumed they were in cahoots. Jasmine acted suspiciously denying this, and made her seem like the biggest target in my book. I wrote in my diary that i would try to force a lynch of GJ come the end of the day, and stuck with my convictions to the end of the day, despite people going more for MaliA.

Since MaliA has survived, the hint that he is the mime may become more useful. IF he is the mime then it's possible he mimiced a mafia hitman, and targetted Jasmine. You'll note MaliA voted for Jasmine. The only thing would be how he knew who the hitman was to target. This point needs examination by yourselves.

After going after both of these quite vocally, and accusing them of being in cahoots, I got accused of being a bit dodgy myself, and Jasmine said I was cult leader. At this point I assumed I would die overnight, but hey, still alive! I believed the mafia would take me out for being so vocal about one (or two) of their own. I therefore began to drop hints that I was the BulletProof Townie. ("I am paranoid and fearful for my safety" so I stay in at night). This was because the mafia would then know that any hits against me would fail!! I then backed this up whan asked why I was scared of dying, by saying I was scared of the serial killer only (so by elimination not scared of the mafia).

My reasons for suspecting JBR as cult leader are as follows:

On the first day, when it was mentioned sinister wasn't about, JBR was the one who made a real world excuse about work or something for him. Look who was recruited by the cult on that night.

JBR also was curious about whether curiosity might be the serial killer on day 2. he was trying to find out if he was or not because a recruiting of the serial killer is a failed recruiting.

Today, JBR said that curiosity is busy being a cricket fan and he may be watching the cricket, so he probably recruited him last night, and doesn't want to see him lynched.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:36 
Rakish Member

Mr Russ wrote:
OK, I'm back.

And with my day asleep my terrible adenoids have been cured, and I'm back to talking in a normal accent, because well, it's a damn site easier to type. Here comes a long post explaining my actions so far:

Please ask for clarification on any of the following.

I made a huge mistake going after Jasmine yesterday. I quoted a post where I thought MaliA was protecting her, and therefore assumed they were in cahoots. Jasmine acted suspiciously denying this, and made her seem like the biggest target in my book. I wrote in my diary that i would try to force a lynch of GJ come the end of the day, and stuck with my convictions to the end of the day, despite people going more for MaliA.

Since MaliA has survived, the hint that he is the mime may become more useful. IF he is the mime then it's possible he mimiced a mafia hitman, and targetted Jasmine. You'll note MaliA voted for Jasmine. The only thing would be how he knew who the hitman was to target. This point needs examination by yourselves.

After going after both of these quite vocally, and accusing them of being in cahoots, I got accused of being a bit dodgy myself, and Jasmine said I was cult leader. At this point I assumed I would die overnight, but hey, still alive! I believed the mafia would take me out for being so vocal about one (or two) of their own. I therefore began to drop hints that I was the BulletProof Townie. ("I am paranoid and fearful for my safety" so I stay in at night). This was because the mafia would then know that any hits against me would fail!! I then backed this up whan asked why I was scared of dying, by saying I was scared of the serial killer only (so by elimination not scared of the mafia).

My reasons for suspecting JBR as cult leader are as follows:

On the first day, when it was mentioned sinister wasn't about, JBR was the one who made a real world excuse about work or something for him. Look who was recruited by the cult on that night.

JBR also was curious about whether curiosity might be the serial killer on day 2. he was trying to find out if he was or not because a recruiting of the serial killer is a failed recruiting.

Today, JBR said that curiosity is busy being a cricket fan and he may be watching the cricket, so he probably recruited him last night, and doesn't want to see him lynched.

Yes, we all have our suspicions but you alluded to additional information so as to attempt to sway us in the direction you wanted us to vote in.

As I said, this is a high risk tactic and I would expect it to be employed only by someone who did indeed have additional information. Why didn't you just present your suspicions and reasons for them like everyone else?

You've shown yourself to be untruthful once and if we had followed your advice would have lynched the Governor, why should we pay attention to what you say now?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:43 
Awesome
Yes

Because I'm saying the same thing as I said yesterday?

[vote:JBR]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next