Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game 3 - Day IV
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 14:55 
Isn't that lovely?

[vote:gazchap]

Malc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 14:57 
PC Gamer

Runcle wrote:
Rodafowa wrote:
Runcle wrote:
Think Ive found something but I dont want to start a gang up on another person.

On Joans list of what he thinks of each member hes doesnt even mention 2 people, and I thinks theres only 2 cults left, so is it a coincidence, or a bluff to make us think its the two people not mentioned. Oh Rodafowa and Curiosity weren't mentioned.

It's a list of people who voted yesterday, man. I didn't.

sorry about this, I was just comparing the list to the current players rather than reading the whole thing. Anyway Ill keep quiet for a bit because Ive been useless with my suspicions.

No worries, it made me double-take when I first read it too.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 14:58 
Excellent Member

Rodafowa wrote:
Curiosity, Malc - all three of us seem to have independantly come to the conclusion that GazChap and Craster are mafia. Is there any reason you're not putting your votes where your mouth is?

Maybe Lacesensor is mafia, maybe he isn't - this "spat" that he seems to be having with GazChap inclines me toward the former - but all of us seem to agree on GazChap.

C'mon. You know you want to. If we're wrong and the mafia have covered their tracks so brilliantly that we've STILL no idea who they are then Goddammit, they deserve to win.

Rodofowa

I see the logic in what you are stating.
GazChap has a general concensus here, and has retaliated when I voted for him.
I said with no illusion that the reason I voted for him was

1- he is mafia
2- KevR has less votes, so obviously in the interest of self preservation etc...

I am wary of Curiosity. and linked to him Craster.

For the record and so I can look back after the game, Id put my 2p on GazChap KevR Curiosity and Craster as some form of bad.

Sheepeh might well be the SK or Vigilante - playing a backseat game for now, and eitehr gathering info or killing (delete as appropriate).

Curiosity - you fingered GazChap in your Mafia hit parade. I know its selfish of me, and will look dodgy, but lets get a concensus going either way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 14:58 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Curiosity's earlier post was so full of conviction that I'm willing to believe what he says - except for including me in the list. Based on that and LaceSensor's previous quietness (only partly caused by computer issues), I want it put to the test, so let's find out what LaceSensor is.

There is still a Vig out there who knows something about one of us, and the SK must too, based on the lack of kills - what I don't know is if they are people currently pointing fingers, who we should listen to, or people currently keeping quiet.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:03 
PC Gamer

Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:

Malc

You're a gentleman and a scholar. And to pre-empt the inevitable "Oooooooh, he's trying to get a bandwagon going!" comments - bloody RIGHT I'm trying to get a bandwagon going. The Mafia control enough votes that if just two people vote for an innocent townie they can see him hang and pretty much win the bloody game.

We haven't got the advantage of that organisation, so we can't afford to make mistakes early. If we're reasonably sure someone's guilty, we HAVE to get together and make it happen and not give the Mafia a chance to hijack the lynch.

This means sticking my head further above the parapet than I'd like, but so be it. The object of the game is for the town to win, not for me to survive. And hey, if I get whacked then you KNOW I was onto something.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:10 
Excellent Member

Craster wrote:
Curiosity's earlier post was so full of conviction that I'm willing to believe what he says - except for including me in the list. Based on that and LaceSensor's previous quietness (only partly caused by computer issues), I want it put to the test, so let's find out what LaceSensor is.

There is still a Vig out there who knows something about one of us, and the SK must too, based on the lack of kills - what I don't know is if they are people currently pointing fingers, who we should listen to, or people currently keeping quiet.

I would say I was quiet last night as I blatantly pointed out I was out from 7.30. When returned Russ was already dead otherwise I would have changed to him - I said this in the thread that I wanted to see his comments.

Curiositys inclusion of you in his hit list could well be a good bluff.
Ive said it before, ill repeat, I have a mild hunch you two are in cahoots.

There is a the chance that the SK hasnt investigated anyone, it depends how you read the narrative.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:14 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

LaceSensor wrote:
There is a the chance that the SK hasnt investigated anyone, it depends how you read the narrative.

No there isn't. The killing of Kalmar must have been mafia, Vig, or SK. There is no possible reason for the Mafia not to have carried out a hit, so the Vig and SK both investigated last night. There are no roleblockers.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:19 
PC Gamer

Craster wrote:
LaceSensor wrote:

No there isn't. The killing of Kalmar must have been mafia, Vig, or SK. There is no possible reason for the Mafia not to have carried out a hit, so the Vig and SK both investigated last night. There are no roleblockers.

Potentially, the SK tried to kill Kalmar but failed (because he was the Swift Townie).

I hope not because I hope the SK has sussed that he can't kill anyone who's not Mafia without losing the game, but hey.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:26 
Time Out for Fun

heres what im thinking of people at this minute...

lacesensor-im quite suspicious about but I feel like I may be getting influenced into voting for him.
gazchap-again im unsure and wary about being influenced but his voting is decent evidence.
curiosity-another one im wary of although this may be partly because hes accusing me as mafia.
rodafowa-very quiet the 3 previous days, now hes become a big voice of the group, suspiciously when the cult is low on members.
sheepeh-way too quiet for the whole game.
plissken-has been quite quiet aswell, only the odd posts I believe, I could be wrong though.
kev r-i think he may only be suspicious about because he hasnt been around today, although he does have the voting history against him aswell.

im not sure to vote for at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:31 
Sleepyhead

Craster wrote:
LaceSensor wrote:

It states clearly in the narrative that Kalmar avoided at least one attempt on his life.

What happened depends on your reading of the very open to interpretation rules around the Swift Townie.

He definitely dodged someone; it says so. Whether he was then killed by the Vigilante/SK or the mafia depends on the rules. He shouldn't be able to be killed by the Vigilante/SK, but the rules are ambiguous, and are open to interpretation that if he is attacked by BOTH SK and Vigilante he might die.

this is distinctly possible as a series of events, as the shotgun is a traditional Vigilante weapon.

The mafia have no reason to stop killing... but there's a Bulletproof Townie out there somewhere.

Additionally, any time we think the SK/Vig has been investigating, they might well have been trying to off a mafioso, only for the Mafia Doctor to stop 'em!

The reason I have not changed to GazChap yet is because he was the bottom of my list in terms of surety. He's the one I might be wrong about. If we lynch and he's innocent, my credibility is shot.

At the moment, the Mafia are jumping around with their votes, trying to seem keen to lynch LaceSesnor, and then GazChap. They're trying to confuse us here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:33 

Runcle wrote:
curiosity-another one im wary of although this may be partly because hes accusing me as mafia.
rodafowa-very quiet the 3 previous days, now hes become a big voice of the group, suspiciously when the cult is low on members.

See, I think that these two are probably Mafia because, now that the Mafia is under serious threat, they're accusing others knowing that it cannot be disproved. It gets them off the hook while more innocents die :(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:42 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Curiosity wrote:
At the moment, the Mafia are jumping around with their votes, trying to seem keen to lynch LaceSesnor, and then GazChap. They're trying to confuse us here.

Well what we need is all the non-voters to pitch in and make a decision then, if the mafia are trying to go for a no-lynch.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:42 
PC Gamer

GazChap wrote:
Runcle wrote:

See, I think that these two are probably Mafia because, now that the Mafia is under serious threat, they're accusing others knowing that it cannot be disproved. It gets them off the hook while more innocents die :(

Eh? Can accusations ever be disproved? At least my accusations are backed up by logic and information, matey, and I haven't "unluckily" sent three townies to the gallows.

Misdirect-a-go-go, eh?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:43 
Sleepyhead

GazChap wrote:
Runcle wrote:

The Mafia is only under serious threat if I am right... are you confirming my accusations, Gaz?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:44 
Sleepyhead

Craster wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Well what we need is all the non-voters to pitch in and make a decision then, if the mafia are trying to go for a no-lynch.

If the Mafia are indeed trying to stall, then I hope that come nightfall, the SK and Vigilante both pick one of the four I listed and give them both barrels.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:47 
PC Gamer

Craster wrote:

They're (well, you're) not trying for a no-lynch. They're trying to lynch one of their members as a sacrificial lamb to clear anyone who voted for him, since the voting patterns are the only solid evidence we've got at the moment.

Hence the sudden spat between LaceSensor and GazChap, I suspect.

But you're right on one thing, we do need the non-voters to pitch in. We're now at the stage where the mafia is so powerful in terms of voting that people can't sit on the fence any more.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:48 

Curiosity wrote:
The Mafia is only under serious threat if I am right... are you confirming my accusations, Gaz?

You know perfectly well what I meant. As has been established from the start of today, with the Cult now in severely reduced numbers, we should all be gunning for the Mafia as they're now far more of a threat to us than the Cult.

Rodafowa wrote:
Eh? Can accusations ever be disproved?

Uh, no. That was my point. Not sure quite what you were trying to do there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:51 
Sleepyhead

Rodafowa wrote:
Craster wrote:

They're (well, you're) not trying for a no-lynch. They're trying to lynch one of their members as a sacrificial lamb to clear anyone who voted for him, since the voting patterns are the only solid evidence we've got at the moment.

Surely we should be trying to lynch the one or ones they DON'T want to sacrifice? In other words, Craster and/or Runcle. If the Mafia will probably be more willing to lose a Goon than a Doctor right now, given that the Doctor can foil night deaths for them.

Either way, I'm sticking with Lacey, for now.

Fence sitters, pick your victim, please.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 15:57 
Soopah red DS

Curiosity wrote:
It states clearly in the narrative that Kalmar avoided at least one attempt on his life.

What happened depends on your reading of the very open to interpretation rules around the Swift Townie.

He definitely dodged someone; it says so. Whether he was then killed by the Vigilante/SK or the mafia depends on the rules. He shouldn't be able to be killed by the Vigilante/SK, but the rules are ambiguous, and are open to interpretation that if he is attacked by BOTH SK and Vigilante he might die.

this is distinctly possible as a series of events, as the shotgun is a traditional Vigilante weapon.

The mafia have no reason to stop killing... but there's a Bulletproof Townie out there somewhere.

Additionally, any time we think the SK/Vig has been investigating, they might well have been trying to off a mafioso, only for the Mafia Doctor to stop 'em!

The reason I have not changed to GazChap yet is because he was the bottom of my list in terms of surety. He's the one I might be wrong about. If we lynch and he's innocent, my credibility is shot.

Some very good points there - Kalmar definitely escaped an attempt, as you say, so perhaps the SK is of less value to us right at the mo. I'm hoping, though, that the vigilante is playing a good game here, rather than it being their attack that Kalmar dodged or, I think much more unlikely, that Kalmar was targeted by the SK, escaped and then found the hole in the rules that meant they were then killed by the vigilante. Surely a swift townie would stay swift - I agree that there is some room for debate in the rules, but it doesn't say they can escape only one attack and surely the spirit of the thing is that they can't be killed by either.

So if Kalmar was killed by the mafia, I'm looking for the squirmers today, now the heat's on them. Curiosity isn't squirming, only pointing things out, and I agree with his arguments from before.

[vote:lacesensor]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:04 
PC Gamer

GazChap wrote:
Rodafowa wrote:
Eh? Can accusations ever be disproved?

Uh, no. That was my point. Not sure quite what you were trying to do there.

Alright, let's go to what you're trying to do.

Quote:
"now that the Mafia is under serious threat..."

From who? As far as I can see, the game's the mafia's to lose. If I'm Mafia, why wouldn't I have just kept my bloody mouth shut and stayed off the radar like I have for the last four days, given that it's worked really nicely for me up to now?

The only possible reason for me not keepin' on keepin' on would be that I thought that if I did I was going to lose.

Oh, and if I was a misdirecting Mafia trying to accuse innocents, I probably wouldn't have kicked off today by telling everyone to drop everything and find the Mafia, would I? I mean, there's bluff, there's double-bluff and then there's barking bloody insanity.

Quote:
...they're accusing others knowing that it cannot be disproved.

A totally meaningless statement, as you yourself have said. And I repeat - at least I've given solid reason and logic behind my accusations. I'm not the one who's been "unlucky" enough to lynch three townies.

Quote:
It gets them off the hook while more innocents die "

Gets me off the hook for what? How was I on the hook before today? Are you suggesting that my accusing people of being mafia is to get me off the hook for... er... accusing people of being mafia? How does that make the remotest bit of sense.

Could you BE any more guilty?[/JudgeChandlerBing]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:04 
Legendary Boogeyman

Vote Update

lacesensor: 4 votes (jbr, curiosity, gazchap, craster)
gazchap: 3 votes (lacesensor, spinglo sponglo!, rodafowa)

Not voted: plissken, kevr, sheepeh, runcle

With 11 players alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:08 
Excellent Member

Aha, CG ignore previous PM.

Work have blocked page 4 for some reason.

Now I have 4 votes I'd like to state I am returning from work now, and will take about 35 mins.

If you would do me the pleasure of waiting if it gets to 5 votes, I can impart some vital info to try and sway me to not hang. Obviously if you want to steamroll on, theres little I can do.

See you in 35 alive or dead.

PS vote GazChap ! If malc is the Suicide Bomber, theres no reason to doubt him - he wants the town to win, and there is plenty evidence against GazChap.

Malc - if I get lynched before I get home, and my role revealed I would recommend you Blow up Craster Curiosity. I know thats counter intuitive to how I'm voting right now. Craster is a big player. He has got to be. Curiosity might well be the Mafia doctor.

Thats all for now.

Thanks, and thoroughly enjoying attempting to play from behind a firewall.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:08 
Isn't that lovely?

GazChap wrote:
Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:
who do you think is cult/mafia and why?

My original suspicions for cult members were MaliA and Mr. Russ. Of the two I thought Mr Russ was the leader, as his charming "farmer" character posts would be an effective way of avoiding suspicion (Dimrill didn't come under an awful lot of scrutiny in the last game as I remember). I thought those suspicions were confirmed when reading the last bits of yesterday's thread after watching the football, Russ's seemingly-panicked defending seemed to imply that he was desperate to stay alive which would fit in with the cult leader's MO.

Of course they're both now dead, and rather annoyingly they were both innocent. I still stand by my decision to vote for both of them though as there was definitely something suspicious about both.

My suspicions re. the cult now? I have absolutely no idea, MaliA and Mr Russ being innocent have thrown me for a loop and I've got to reevaluate.

Now, for the Mafia, we know that there are 4 left. I have always, always been suspicious of Curiosity based on no real evidence other than his behaviour. I can't really make concrete choices as I have no information other than behaviour to work with. He also voted for Myoptika and Goddess Jasmine (even though the latter ultimately wasn't lynched).

The other three are more of a mystery. LaceSensor and Rodafowa seem possibles, as they've been relatively quiet compared to the other players but seem to know more than they let on. Sheepeh has been stupidly quiet which is setting off alarm bells left right and centre for me.

But ultimately, I can't prove anything (except what I had for dinner, and even then only if my boss gives me his card receipt :p) so I'm not really expecting anyone to listen to me.

so you're not suspicious of anyone that others are?

Malc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:10 

Rodafowa wrote:
Oh, and if I was a misdirecting Mafia trying to accuse innocents, I probably wouldn't have kicked off today by telling everyone to drop everything and find the Mafia, would I? I mean, there's bluff, there's double-bluff and then there's barking bloody insanity.

So you think that I'm barking bloody insane then? Because at the start of today I basically said that we now need to drop everything and find the Mafia before they get an even stronger position over us.

Quote:
Gets me off the hook for what? How was I on the hook before today? Are you suggesting that my accusing people of being mafia is to get me off the hook for... er... accusing people of being mafia? How does that make the remotest bit of sense.

It makes sense to me, perhaps I'm not vocalising it properly. The way I see it, the odds of us lynching a Mafioso are now better than they've ever been, and as they're highly unlikely to want to lose people, they'd probably try and stir attention away to other people.

That's assuming they're not willing to sacrifice one of their own, which would probably be obvious from voting patterns which are - as has been said - all anyone really has to go on.

And what better person to stir attention away from the Mafia than someone who has been pretty quiet up until now?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:12 

Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:
so you're not suspicious of anyone that others are?

Did me saying I was suspicious of (and voted for) LaceSensor, and suspicious of Curiosity just totally go unnoticed?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:22 
Soopah red DS

LaceSensor wrote:
Aha, CG ignore previous PM.

Work have blocked page 4 for some reason.

Now I have 4 votes I'd like to state I am returning from work now, and will take about 35 mins.

If you would do me the pleasure of waiting if it gets to 5 votes, I can impart some vital info to try and sway me to not hang. Obviously if you want to steamroll on, theres little I can do.

See you in 35 alive or dead.

PS vote GazChap ! If malc is the Suicide Bomber, theres no reason to doubt him - he wants the town to win, and there is plenty evidence against GazChap.

Malc - if I get lynched before I get home, and my role revealed I would recommend you Blow up Craster Curiosity. I know thats counter intuitive to how I'm voting right now. Craster is a big player. He has got to be. Curiosity might well be the Mafia doctor.

Thats all for now.

Thanks, and thoroughly enjoying attempting to play from behind a firewall.

Hmm - much as it's strange to type out a long post but withhold the crucial info, I'm prepared to wait...

*sits in town square contemplating the pigeons. Ah, pigeons - so many of you, what have you seen? What have you seen?*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:27 
Sleepyhead

Lacey is now travelling home, desperately trying to think of a decent reason to avoid being killeded.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:34 
PC Gamer

GazChap wrote:
Rodafowa wrote:

So you think that I'm barking bloody insane then? Because at the start of today I basically said that we now need to drop everything and find the Mafia before they get an even stronger position over us.
[/quote]
Yes, you're right. We're basically exactly the same. The only difference is that you've been in on every townie lynching and I've been in on one (that I wouldn't have been if MaliA's post screaming "I AM THE MIME!" hadn't come while I was away from the computer).

Oh, and that I've got solid reasons for accusing everyone I've accused.

Quote:
Quote:

It makes sense to me, perhaps I'm not vocalising it properly. The way I see it, the odds of us lynching a Mafioso are now better than they've ever been, and as they're highly unlikely to want to lose people, they'd probably try and stir attention away to other people.

That's assuming they're not willing to sacrifice one of their own, which would probably be obvious from voting patterns which are - as has been said - all anyone really has to go on.

And what better person to stir attention away from the Mafia than someone who has been pretty quiet up until now?
[/quote]

First things first - we DON'T know the Mafia aren't willing to sacrifice one of their own. They've not been in a position where they've even had to consider it yet. Every day an innocent townie took a lead in the voting fairly early and then got slowly/quickly bandwagonned to death.

Second - the chances of lynching a Mafioso are only "better than ever" if you ignore the fact that they control nearly a third of the total votes. If so much as two people vote for the same wrong guy, they can all pile in and that's it, game pretty much over. The fact that neither you nor Lace has been Mafia-rushed by now makes it pretty certain that you're both guilty.

The Mafia were only ever going to be under threat of losing someone if one or more non-Mafioso started to make accurate guesses as to who the Mafia are and somehow managed to get the rest of the town along for the ride. An agent provocateur would be a ludicrously risky strategy given that they just needed to keep doing what they were doing in order to guarantee a win, and that the town can't co-ordinate their votes so someone would need to independantly convince 5 out of the 6 neutrals available in order to get a Mafia lynched.

The Mafia didn't need to point the finger today, man. They just didn't.

You.
Craster.
LaceSensor.

You're three of the four mafia left, and KevR is my best guess for the fourth. If I get killed tonight, please, please, PLEASE, for the love of God everyone, understant that THAT'S what I'm being killed for.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:39 
Excellent Member

Home

I'm only spilling if it looks like I'll definitely die. Right now its 4/6 votes.

TRUFAX - I have a compelling reason for the Town to not lynch me.
I am not Mafia.
You do the maths.

Surely the remaining non voters can do the decent thing and get GazChap outta here.
He is in many peoples concensus list for Mafia, so lets do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:41 
Excellent Member

Rodafowa wrote:

The Mafia didn't need to point the finger today, man. They just didn't.

You.
Craster.
LaceSensor.

You're three of the four mafia left, and KevR is my best guess for the fourth. If I get killed tonight, please, please, PLEASE, for the love of God everyone, understant that THAT'S what I'm being killed for.

If thats the case why are you voting for GazChap and not me. Surely if you think we are both Mafia its prudent for you to get me out of here sharpish?

Not that I want to die of course, but we townsfolk will rush to lynch the wrong guy, its happened time and time again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:42 
PC Gamer

I'll say that again because I've just realised it and the implications are scary.

There are 11 players left.
4 of them are mafia.
That leaves 7 who aren't.
6 votes are needed for a lynch.

So if even 2 townies sit on the fence, we'll fail to lynch anyone the Mafia don't want us to.

Guys. Seriously. A low profile isn't an option any more. Sitting on the fence isn't an option. Quite literally, we have to hang together, or we will most assuredly get shot in our beds seperately.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:43 
Isn't that lovely?

[vote:lacesensor]

spice things up a bit.

Malc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:44 
Isn't that lovely?

Malc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:46 
Sleepyhead

A whole minute of spice, Malc?

LaceSensor is now claiming to be an important role... surely the SK or the Vigilante, neither of whom we want to kill.

Hmmmm... the last thrashings of a desperate man?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:47 
PC Gamer

LaceSensor wrote:
If thats the case why are you voting for GazChap and not me. Surely if you think we are both Mafia its prudent for you to get me out of here sharpish?

GazChap I'm 95% sure of. Craster I'm 85% sure of. You're at 75% and climbing.

I think we've got the best chance of getting people to go for GazChap, given the weight of evidence against him. There are a lot of townies who don't seem to have seen the thread yet.

If I turn out to be wrong in that, I'll swap my vote.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:48 
Excellent Member

Curiosity wrote:

LaceSensor is now claiming to be an important role... surely the SK or the Vigilante, neither of whom we want to kill.

Tp be honest, I aint gonna lie. Its between me and GazChap.
I want to stay alive as I enjoy the game.

SOOOOO - Fuck it, yes you have alluded correctly. But I aint telling you which one.
Youll have to trust me. Keep me alive and I'll cap someone useful tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:49 
Excellent Member

*waiting for LaceSensor, so gets a pint of Tiptons Pompous Planifor in*

Book me in the Face | Tweet me. Tweet me like a British nanny.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:50 
Excellent Member

LaceSensor wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Tp be honest, I aint gonna lie. Its between me and GazChap.
I want to stay alive as I enjoy the game.

SOOOOO - Fuck it, yes you have alluded correctly. But I aint telling you which one.
Youll have to trust me. Keep me alive and I'll cap someone useful tonight.

Or more to the point, I'll go with the a random roll of the top 3 hated people from today from the people who have contributed to the discussion.
That way the mafia doctor cant get an easy block.

Of course, I am now doomed either way.
As either of your murderous friends, I am an enemy to the Mafia, who will surely cap me tonight with no townie doctor left.

its up to you
let me swing.
or I'll be dead anyway and hopefully take someone with me.

your call.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:51 
Excellent Member

Malc I hope to Allah you ARE who you say you are.
If so the town has a chance.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:52 
Excellent Member

Haven't seen a vote update - does that mean I've got a casting vote?

Book me in the Face | Tweet me. Tweet me like a British nanny.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:53 
Excellent Member

Reply someone, please.

I've just made what I think to be the dumbest but also ballsiest move of the game bar Malc coming out as the Bomber. Least you could do is lavish me with some kinda platitudes ?! :metul:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:53 
Legendary Boogeyman

Vote Update

lacesensor: 4 votes (jbr, curiosity, gazchap, craster)
gazchap: 3 votes (lacesensor, spinglo sponglo!, rodafowa)

Not voted: plissken, kevr, sheepeh, runcle

With 11 players alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:54 
Excellent Member

Plissken wrote:
Haven't seen a vote update - does that mean I've got a casting vote?

If you vote for me, I'm dead.

Please dont.

See reasoning above.

If anyone beleives GazChap is evil, this way you lose him, and me and someone else at night if you lynch him over me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 17:00 
Isn't that lovely?

plissken you need to vote.

Malc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 17:03 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Craster wrote:
You seem to be lacking any sort of opinion here, Mr Plissken.

More comments from Plissken with nothing resembling a vote/opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 17:03 
Excellent Member

Dont let the Mafia block vote me out of the game.
Sure they can kill me tonight, but not without one of them going (save Doctor intervention, of course).

Makes sense.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 17:05 
PC Gamer

I've said me piece. I'm off home. Vote GazChap for a playable tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 17:05 
Sleepyhead

Craster wrote:
Craster wrote:
You seem to be lacking any sort of opinion here, Mr Plissken.

More comments from Plissken with nothing resembling a vote/opinion.

He said he was waiting for Lacey to do his 'reveal'.

Unfortunately, Mister Sensor only said he was either the Vig or the SK... something entirely unconfirmable. Unless he can reveal some dead on info he knows that he has learned from his travels, I'm not inclined to believe him... especially given how shoddy his strategy yesterday would have been if he were anything other than Mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 17:07 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Lace, who did you target last night, was it an investigate or a kill, and if an investigate, who were they?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 17:07 
Soopah red DS

Does it not look a bit like the mafia are holding fire and waiting for the balance to tip onto Gazchap? Malc switched his vote, presumably to see if that would lure a block vote out, but perhaps didn't do it for long enough.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next