*~Pets Corner!~*
Pet and animal talk ^.^
Haha is it heck. I have to hoover twice a day man. I'm using wood litter and it turns to sawdust at the bottom. They get it all over their paws.

Infact no, the white one is a little cow and dips her paws in the water bowl when she gets out, making a fucking mess :D
update as she's grown up a week.

Five mins in the life of a puppy dog, by daisy age 9 weeks.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

Stay the fuck away from my ball you son of my mum.

why you move me outside and what are these "wires" I need to stay away from?

oooh leaf

oooh foot

What???
Took one of my best friends to give up his cat last night because he isn't at home enough to look after him. 11 years he's had that cat, it was a little heartbreaking.
Craster wrote:
Took one of my best friends to give up his cat last night because he isn't at home enough to look after him. 11 years he's had that cat, it was a little heartbreaking.

He did the right thing, though. Respect for that.
Craster wrote:

:( do not like
LaceSensor wrote:
Craster wrote:

:( do not like

X2 :(
I have puppies that I dont want to sell, that I want to sell. See below:

I'm getting piggy broody again...
Are your piggies 'fixed'? I can imagine that if they had baby piggies at any point, you'd no doubt end up keeping the lot.
Nah, just can't let any males near them. It would kill them if they got pregnant because an adult pig's hips fuse together so they can't give birth.
I just love sitting in this room listening to them bibble and wubwubwub around.
I have emailed a couple of local breeders. Oh lordy I love me some gips.
I would love to have more cats. I would like the F2 female Savannah I have been offered but thankfully when reading my breeder's comment -

Quote:
This cat is very territorial. Please do not put her with other cats as she will likely kill them

Put me off a tad.

Easy to see why I was tempted though.. Piper the black Savannah.

Seems she has gone to a new home now.. Phew ! stops the temptation :D

It's kinda cool Dolly is a little fucker though tbh, otherwise I would have a house full. I forgot what a handful Bengals can be, especially the early gen.
She looks just like my girl, if a little skinnier.
I love black cats. What's marvellous about the black Savannah though is in certain lighting conditions you can see their spots. Absolutely beautiful cats !

Her offspring all made their way to a rich Arab in Abu Dhabi or however you spell it. They now live in a house that was built purely for cats and are looked after by butlers.

Problem with early gen Savannahs is they adopt a lot of the serval's habits. Like spraying everywhere and shitting on things to mark them. My breeder had to cut her full length curtains in half because the bottom of them was all smeared in poo :spew:

Haha. I still want one though !
Oh oh.. Hell's Bells just came home with a piggy.
Dimrill wrote:
Oh oh.. Hell's Bells just came home with a piggy.

\o/

Yay!
Spot!
Attachment:
Spot.jpg

She is tiny!
I've made a gippy-loving monster.
She reminds me of something :)

comparethegippynig.com
Attachment:
spot&smoke.jpg

Och, she's muckle wee!
I can't even work out how many gippys that is.
It's lots of gippys !

You know when an animal does something really naughty and you want to be cross but you can't for laughing?

Last night I went downstairs around midnight to take my meds and get a glass of water for bed. When I stepped off the stairs I trod in something wet and squishy.. Oh no, one of them has pooed on the floor or been sick. I suspected the latter because Punzel does it from time to time. So I stepped forward to get out of it.... *squish* WTF? Turned on the light and looked down and the little fuckers had emptied the fruit bowl all over the floor. I had stepped in two very ripe plums >:(

I tried to be mad but I was just laughing too hard. They both came down the stairs with that "We've been naughty, haven't we?" look on their faces. Little cows :DD
I've just had to rush the baby to the vets after finding her limp with a mucky backside. :'( She's on round the clock care.
Oh no Dimrill, I hope everything's ok. Keep us updated :( x

This is Cassie. She used to be my dog. We rescued her from a shelter, but she's very inbred and has a lot of health problems. Once I graduated from college and moved to the concrete jungle, my parents took her because a) they live in the country and dogs like to be able to feel grass on their ass and b) as a broke, recent graduate, I couldn't afford to take care of her the way my parents could.

She's gained weight and gotten more sickly since she stopped living with me two years ago. She gets tired very easily and has to be coaxed into eating. I'm pet-sitting for the week while my parents are on vacation, and now Cassie is so nervous that she won't eat or drink. It's been a day and a half and I've only been able to get some water and a bite of my leftover scrambled eggs in her.

I'm starting to get worried. Dog food, cat food, peanut butter, nothing's working. :(
Dimrill wrote:
We lost her.

I'm very sorry, Dimrill.
Dimrill wrote:
We lost her.

Sorry to hear that, Dimrill :(
Really sorry Dimrill :( She looked like she was a beautiful wee thing.
Poor piggies break so easily :(
Dimrill wrote:
We lost her.

Aw, Dim. Man-hugs.
Aw, sorry to hear that Dimrill :(
Dimrill wrote:
We lost her.

Very sorry to hear that.
Dimrill wrote:
We lost her.

Sorry to hear that Dimrill.
Sorry to hear that Dimmers. Hope the rest of the Gnippies help make it better.
Sorry to hear that mate. Poor little mite.
Smudge has figured out how to open the babygate. Anybody who says that Gippies are thick are talking out of their arse.
shoesonwrong wrote:
I'm starting to get worried. Dog food, cat food, peanut butter, nothing's working. :(

Somehow I missed this post, sorry. I bet I'm too late and you're not sitting Cassie anymore but you could have also tried cheese ( I don't know a dog who doesn't love it) or scrambled eggs. Worth remembering. Hope she's ok.
Zardoz wrote:
shoesonwrong wrote:

Somehow I missed this post, sorry. I bet I'm too late and you're not sitting Cassie anymore but you could have also tried cheese ( I don't know a dog who doesn't love it) or scrambled eggs. Worth remembering. Hope she's ok.

Oh I missed this as well! :( Has there been any change? When Willow is sick I make her white rice with white fish or chicken. Cheese as Zardoz says is good because all dogs seem to go mad for it, maybe she would be able to manage squeezy cheese out a tube? Really hope everything is ok x
shouldn't feed a dog dairy. Not good for it.
Why not? Been told several times from vets that scrambled eggs are a great way to build up a recovering dog. My dogs have always been fine with cheese and milk too. The only things we don't feed Poppie are chocolate and onions.
My cat went missing after we moved, we'd been starting to let him out in the day and he'd come back but the stupid neighbours 9 or 10 cats would come in the house while we were out during the day through the window we left open for Jasper (our cat), which confused the poor idiot and one day he went out and didn't come back.....That was about 3 months ago.

Then on Thursday, Ramsea was walking Fin out by where we used to live (since demolished) and saw Jasper, he came to him after a bit of persuasion and now he's home! BUT!! He's not a frickin' house cat and he's getting bored already. He's not fit to go outside yet and I'm worried he'll disappear off again until he makes the house his own so we're keeping him locked in with all the windows shut, it'll stop the other bastard cats getting in too grrrrrr, that annoys me so much. He also has the shits as God only knows what he was eating while he was gone, his regular food isn't agreeing with him and omg the smell.......Gah! I could throw up.
Zardoz wrote:
Why not? Been told several times from vets that scrambled eggs are a great way to build up a recovering dog. My dogs have always been fine with cheese and milk too. The only things we don't feed Poppie are chocolate and onions.

Yeah our vet and local dog trainer recommend cheese as a special training aid and also advises using scrambled eggs as a meal when their tummies are needing gentle food. Willow also gets a wee bit of milk mixed in with the water in her morning Weetabix.
Maybe JC means a Dairy. The milking equipment could easily get lodged in a throat.
Or a diary, does them no good at all apparently, especially the spiral bound types.
flis wrote:
. . . . I'm worried he'll disappear off again until he makes the house his own so we're keeping him locked in with all the windows shut.

That must have been a relief to get your cat back!

I'm sure that I was listening to the radio yesterday morning (Chris Evans Radio 2) and there was a tiny snippet where they were talking about helping cats settle in to new homes. I'm sure a lady phoned in with some advice that the replayed - something to do with pheromone spray from the vet?

The whole show should be on iPlayer, there is a massive chance that I am completely wrong and made it up in my head in which case I apologise for making you listen to a whole Chris Evans breakfast show!
Yeah, glad you found him again, flis. Hope he settles back in ok.
Page 20 of 39 [ 1923 posts ]