Bits and Bobs 50
50 shades of bits
The bag is withdrawn before the slurp.
I know this is done now but this just popped up and looked relevant/contrary
Fuck wrong picture
It appears juice is used to multiply things, so maybe you've all got it wrong. Or maybe just curio has.
Curiosity wrote:
This will be remembered as a particular high point for Beex.

Not by me, it won't.
markg wrote:
This is gold.

No, it isn't.
Cras wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
This will be remembered as a particular high point for Beex.

I think this may be the most important thing I've ever done

Then you're wrong.
Grim... wrote:
This is the best thing ever.

Honestly, it isn't.
Bamba wrote:
U ok hun?

\
fine thanks m8
this has been brilliant
Bamba wrote:
U ok hun?

Yeah, just catching up on all that juicy juice talk.
Warhead wrote:
Bamba wrote:
U ok hun?

Yeah, just catching up on all that juicy juice talk.

I struggled with it. I couldn't concentrate.
Someone locally is making and selling 'cake popsicles'. These are the ones designed for baby showers and are apparently 'cute'.

Attachment:
41797734_2179369909003485_6731421965787070464_n.jpg

Creepy, more like.
Aaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
Those are just wrong.
I hope the babies are filled with liquid strawberry sauce so when you bite their heads off it all runs out.
I've said too much.
I haven't said enough
Cras wrote:
I hope the babies are filled with liquid strawberry sauce so when you bite their heads off it all runs out.

I hope they're crunchy
So, Beex is helping me grokk the meaning of life the universe and everything. If I throw myself onto an about to explode grenade, will I be turned into a correctly diluted glass of orange squash??? It’s late...
Played hidden agenda with a mate, what a load of shit.
We were quite enjoying it for a couple of hours, got halfway through chapter 3, got killed as we missed a qte and made a choice after that, that was apparently the wrong choice. Game ends, you can't replay any chapters, that's it.
Only thing you can do is restart the whole game again from the very start! That isn't going to happen.
There are still 2 chapters left in the game that I'm never going to see.
You should play A Way Out
Thats next on the list, I've downloaded it, it seems to be crazy expensive for the physical PS4 disc at the moment!
Only one of you has to buy it, which is nice
Man, did I eat too many baby popsicles this weekend.
On hold to Apple support. “You have a choice of hold music. Press 1 for modern pop, 2 for classical, 3 for jazz or 4 for no hold music at all”.

Does anyone ever press anything other than 4 I wonder.
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
On hold to Apple support. “You have a choice of hold music. Press 1 for modern pop, 2 for classical, 3 for jazz or 4 for no hold music at all”.

Natwest used to do this, a long time ago. They had a dance music one that played Tiesto for a bit.
Grim... wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

Natwest used to do this, a long time ago. They had a dance music one that played Tiesto for a bit.

And then jarringly interupt with a "YOUR CALL IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE TO US. PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE. ALL OF OUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OPERATIVES ARE BUSY WITH OTHER IMPORTANT CUSTOMERS JUST LIKE YOU. PLEASE, PLEASE, OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DON'T HANG UP!"

Then back to the last 12 seconds of Adele.
"YOUR CALL IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE TO US, BUT NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR US TO HIRE MORE PEOPLE TO TALK TO YOU"
WE ARE UNUSUALLY BUSY RIGHT NOW, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME YOU HAVE EVER CALLED US, WHICH IS STRETCHING THE DEFINITION OF “USUALLY” A BIT, WE KNOW
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
WE ARE UNUSUALLY BUSY RIGHT NOW, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME YOU HAVE EVER CALLED US, WHICH IS STRETCHING THE DEFINITION OF “USUALLY” A BIT, WE KNOW

Their definition of usually is "any time you're not calling us".
I seem to be hooked on the 'the greatest showman' soundtrack.... send help :)
So is our 4 year old daughter. Do you do the dances too?
markg wrote:

i can if you want me to.
KovacsC wrote:
markg wrote:

i can if you want me to.

I don't need to see the other side
DavPaz wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
markg wrote:

i can if you want me to.

I don't need to see the other side

:DD :DD
The Everton shop in Liverpool One is called Everton Two
That is very good.
At school, I called jungle.com from the IT lab and asked to be put on hold so that I could listen to their hold music, and then put it on speakerphone so everyone could hear that it was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Tight Fit.
Only Thursday?!
MaliA wrote:
Only Thursday?!

I rather enjoyed the early Jasper Fforde works. Didn't realise there was a new one out.
Hey website types, my neighbor has a grounds maintenance business and needs a simple website set up. Anyone?
krazywookie wrote:
Hey website types, my neighbor has a grounds maintenance business and needs a simple website set up. Anyone?

@Jem might be able to help!
TheVision wrote:
krazywookie wrote:

Cheers dude :luv:

Can you get him to call or email me wookie? jt @ jemturner.co.uk / 07521056376

(remove spaces from email; the forum fucks up formatting if I leave them out)
Jem wrote:
TheVision wrote:
krazywookie wrote:

Cheers dude :luv:

Can you get him to call or email me wookie? jt @ jemturner.co.uk / 07521056376

(remove spaces from email; the forum fucks up formatting if I leave them out)

Roger that, I'll pass your details on. Cheers :)
Page 19 of 100 [ 4953 posts ]