Me too!

When's your birthday?
superdupergill wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
I'll be 26 by then!

Me too!

When's your birthday?

Admittedy, I'll have been 26 for nearly 4 years by then...
superdupergill wrote:
lol I love how it's February, it makes me laugh. It'll be funny to see how many people end up not being able to make it as well.
I'll be 26 by then!

I will be 36 by then... just
KovacsC wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
lol I love how it's February, it makes me laugh. It'll be funny to see how many people end up not being able to make it as well.
I'll be 26 by then!

I will be 36 by then... just

When's your birthday?!
KovacsC wrote:
Mid Jan

I am January 21st. Who has the closest birthday to the meet? If it's me, I suggest everyone buys that person a drink. If it's not me, I suggest everyone embarrasseseses them in the pub by singing happy birthday and then not buying them a drink.
superdupergill wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
Mid Jan

I am January 21st. Who has the closest birthday to the meet? If it's me, I suggest everyone buys that person a drink. If it's not me, I suggest everyone embarrasseseses them in the pub by singing happy birthday and then not buying them a drink.

21st March. Uh-oh.
superdupergill wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
Mid Jan

13th Jan.. so you are closer.
MAY!!! MAY, MOTHERFUCKERS!!! MOTHER FUCKING MAY!!!!

OMFG IT'S MAY!!!
8th March. I'm closest so far.
Ooh, you are really close! I might bring you a wee hat!
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Not so much, bitch.
superdupergill wrote:
Ooh, you are really close! I might bring you a wee hat!

A piss helmet?
My brother's birthday is the 27th of Feb!

Malc
Sthop taking the pith Zardoz.
If my lovely lady wife comes to this event (and she is likely to), then it is actually being held ON her birthday.

So she wins/loses.

:)
Curiosity wrote:
If my lovely lady wife comes to this event (and she is likely to), then it is actually being held ON her birthday.

So she wins/loses.

:)

Oh, that is a win shirley! I will say that I am going to bring cake, then forget but possibly buy some in a Tesco 10 minutes before going to the pub. Mmmm cake.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

20th Feb , but I wont be there :-)
Kern wrote:
15 February.

My brother in laws birthday is 14th February.
superdupergill wrote:
Kern wrote:
15 February.

We could have a joint party. Does he like Oxford?
Kern wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
Kern wrote:
15 February.

I don't think he's ever been but I'm sure he'll make the effort.
superdupergill wrote:
Kern wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
Kern wrote:
15 February.

Sadly, I'm usually free on the 14th. :(
Kern wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
Kern wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
Kern wrote:
15 February.

:kiss:
Kern wrote:

this :(
This thread has become fascinating all of a sudden :roll:
Aww so I'm one of the gang? Cool. So yeah, I'll be there, probably talking nonsense and swearing loudly :)
Malabar Front wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
Erk, I just re-read my post because I thought I had asked about giraffes and realised I had said it wrong. I'll try that again. Are there giraffes?

Oh yeah, I completely ignored your Georges thing. Yeah, there are giraffes :)

I didn't notice this post yesterday. Glad to hear there are giraffes, I always thought of myself as a fan of giraffes until I met Jen-she has a pet giraffe called George who is made of wood and is about 4 feet tall. She talks to him as though he were a real giraffe and he has his own personality and everything. Everyone who comes to the house knows George and if for some mad reason one of us were to say something in conversation about George, all of our friends would know who we were talking about.
Jen saw a programme ages ago about a woman who had a huge garden (I'm talking acres) and had a giraffe living in it, which came to the window and she fed it milk from a bottle. Now she wants us to get one. I think if we win the lottery, I will go out one day to buy something super cool and I'll come back and find a family of giraffes in the garden.
Our current aim is to find George a wife because he has decided that he has reached the stage in his life when he wants to settle down. The trouble is, Jen is very picky about Georges wife. She has seen a few pretty lady giraffes but they have been too small for him and all the ones we have seen of about his size haven't been good enough apparently. So if anyone sees a 3 foot plus giraffe anywhere if they could let me know I'd appreciate it. I would plan to get her one for Christmas but I have never seen one anywhere.
The relationship Jen has with George is what I imagine Mimi's relationship with Monkey to be like. :munkeh:
I would like to come to this...we have lots of alcoholics here but I've never met a loud Welsh dwarf, An Dave, an albino person or a large digger driver with a manservant or a thing called a myp (is it like a nymph only more goblin like?) and would like to broaden my horizons. Also, what is 'a lesbian'? Have any plans been put in to action or are we waiting for every other date to go by so that we have to do it in February...?

As I have to cross oceans in a rowing boat, I'll probably make a weekend of it so will be staying in a cheapo hotel and shopping at some point!

Who is voting for when as I want to meet as many beexers as possible to get it out of the way in one hit.
flis wrote:
I would like to come to this...we have lots of alcoholics here but I've never met a loud Welsh dwarf, An Dave, an albino person or a large digger driver with a manservant or a thing called a myp (is it like a nymph only more goblin like?) and would like to broaden my horizons. Also, what is 'a lesbian'? Have any plans been put in to action or are we waiting for every other date to go by so that we have to do it in February...?

As I have to cross oceans in a rowing boat, I'll probably make a weekend of it so will be staying in a cheapo hotel and shopping at some point!

Who is voting for when as I want to meet as many beexers as possible to get it out of the way in one hit.

We've settled on February so it is happening then. I believe a lesbian is an old old wooden ship but I may be wrong.
No, a lesbian is type of leather gourd, often seen in Croatia, for holding molasses.
superdupergill wrote:
We've settled on February so it is happening then. I believe a lesbian is an old old wooden ship but I may be wrong.

Ah! Then I will see if I can book my place on a lesbian and ride it across the sea to meet you! :)
flis wrote:
superdupergill wrote:

Ah! Then I will see if I can book my place on a lesbian and ride it across the sea to meet you! :)

Ha, well played :hat:
Thanks to a brilliantly executed set-up by you, Gilly!

Can you wear a ghilli (sp.) suit to the meet, as that is what I think of when I see your name?
flis wrote:
Thanks to a brilliantly executed set-up by you, Gilly!

Can you wear a ghilli (sp.) suit to the meet, as that is what I think of when I see your name?

Only as long as I don't need to go the whole hog and turn up two days early to stay prone on the roof of the hotel, peeing where I lie.
No point doing it, then.
Yeah, I don't think it's appropriate to arrive smelling of pee. After becoming a drunken mess is another story! We might lose you or mistake your drunken coma as going prone too.

On second thoughts, leave the suit at home, it can only end badly. And curiosity might try shooting you in the face. You won't die though, people never die when he shoots them directly in the face.
I hadn't realised you could go prone in Real Life. I may have to bump that up to 8/10.
Mr Chris wrote:
Real Life-a decent romp through Britain in modern times. Career mini-games using QTEs can become repetitive however the game more than makes up for this with the excellent visuals, superb soundtrack and ability to go prone. 8/10.
flis wrote:
Yeah, I don't think it's appropriate to arrive smelling of pee. After becoming a drunken mess is another story! We might lose you or mistake your drunken coma as going prone too.

On second thoughts, leave the suit at home, it can only end badly. And curiosity might try shooting you in the face. You won't die though, people never die when he shoots them directly in the face.

I want to go to Laserquest again now! I could just try going prone, tripping people up, then shooting them before making a hasty exit using the kangaroo defence.
superdupergill wrote:
Mr Chris wrote:
Real Life-a decent romp through Britain in modern times. Career mini-games using QTEs can become repetitive however the game more than makes up for this with the excellent visuals, superb soundtrack and ability to go prone. 8/10.

Heh!

You're on form today, Gilly.
superdupergill wrote:
So if anyone sees a 3 foot plus giraffe anywhere if they could let me know I'd appreciate it. I would plan to get her one for Christmas but I have never seen one anywhere.
:facepalm: We need a belming Dimlie.

My wee sister sells that sort of rubbish sure.
superdupergill wrote:
So if anyone sees a 3 foot plus giraffe anywhere if they could let me know I'd appreciate it. I would plan to get her one for Christmas but I have never seen one anywhere.

Yeah, I've seen one. It was a fair bit over 3 foot.

I imagine paying for shipping would be a bit of a bitch. I think it's a lady, going by the eyelashes.
Craster wrote:
superdupergill wrote:

I imagine paying for shipping would be a bit of a bitch. I think it's a lady, going by the eyelashes.

Aww George would love her :luv:
Wullie wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
:facepalm: We need a belming Dimlie.

My wee sister sells that sort of rubbish sure.

I'd forgotten you said that.
In fact no I hadn't forgotten, it was just there were no giraffes big and tall enough for George.
superdupergill wrote:
In fact no I hadn't forgotten, it was just there were no giraffes big and tall enough for George.
Ah, but she buys new shit all the time. She's got a couple of giraffes big enough to make George their bitch now :DD as well as some smaller ones.
superdupergill wrote:
Craster wrote:
superdupergill wrote:

Aww George would love her :luv:

So go ahead.
http://www.bornfree.org.uk/give/adopt-a ... l/giraffe/
Wullie's sister has a shop called "Big and Tall Giraffes LTD" ?
Page 11 of 66 [ 3284 posts ]