Bezzie Mates Burning Out
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
ImageImageImage

LOL
I reckon Grim... should code in an option. If it's enabled then whenever you do a ":)" in turns into a MR SMILEY FACE.
I suggested that, but he's a big pants person or something.
It is possible to replace the emoticons with that, but I'm not sure about adding it as an option. Some people like them, so I wouldn't want to get rid really.
myoptika wrote:
It is possible to replace the emoticons with that, but I'm not sure about adding it as an option. Some people like them, so I wouldn't want to get rid really.

I meant like an option down here VVV. Along with "Disable smilie" and all the other things. eg a "Convert smilie to MR SHINY FACE style"
Type it out, you lazy cunts.

The fun is in the variety!
MR GRIM IS POOR FOR NOT BUYING BURNOUT FACE
Jesus Christ! I was going to get one from Amazon delivered later tonight, but they're out of stock too!

I'll try and pick one up from Tesco on the way home.
Ah the joys of peer pressure. Grim... stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! huhhuhhuuhhhruhrhhrhrurrr
That's not peer pressure, that's bullying! Fool!
Shut your hole and give me your dinner money.

WOOHOO! I'M RICH!
Dimrill wrote:
Shut your hole and give me your dinner money.

*leans round from behind Dimrill* Yeah! *shakes fist in comically agressive manner*
I'll get murdered by 'er indoors if I buy anymore games this month!
Paint the disc to read "Forza Motorsport 2" and say it's an extra mode you've unlocked for being so amazingly awesome at the game.

Yes, she'll probably spot a falw in the argument, but which one?
She'll say "don't be stupid, you're not awesome at anything".
Aw just give in Myp. She'll have to cut down on the wine this month.
I haven't even liked the Burnout series since 2 anyway.
Grow some balls man, who wears the pants in your relationship.
Well it's not me. Anyway, who's the one who said "I can come play with Bezzie Mates tonight because the missus says I can"?
You just did. Thank Ange for us. MR WINO GRIN FACE
I think you lot should go see the doctor about this burning pee problem. Actually, I hear a good cure for burning pee is white fish. Specifically CoD. You have to eat a lot though -- four of them should do the trick.
myoptika wrote:
Well it's not me. Anyway, who's the one who said "I can come play with Bezzie Mates tonight because the missus says I can"?

I let my wife go out tonight because she did all her chores.
myoptika wrote:
I haven't even liked the Burnout series since 2 anyway.

I'll say what I said at the time... "It's the best game in the Burnout series. However, it's not a Burnout game"
Anyone up for some Burnout tonight? I want to draw a line under the game before I manage to get a copy of Mario Kart in my 'mitts'.
Okey dokey. Anyone up for this around about.... nowish?
I'm off t'shop, send me an invite when I get back.

Anyone want anything?
Ahem, "Vulva - First Blood".
Top fun last night! And like whoa dudes my 363ยบ flat spin was teh awezome.

<BEZZY MATES> I had one pop in my noggin just before I dozed off, "Saturday Night Vulva"</BEZZY MATES>
I just hope Dave has recovered from "Goldeneye.... while I was wrestling" now.
Jurassic Vulva.
I Spit On Your Vulva.
I said the foist one last night. *EH EH!* repetition.
Guns n' Roses - Get in the Ring
Davydd Grimm wrote:

Claim to fame: I might be in the chanting crowd during that song - at a concert they played it three times and got us to shout "Guns and roses" at the beginning and "get in the ring" at the end.
Gah. I finally do the barrell-roll-through-hoop challenge, and it doesn't count!

Cheers for the invite Dimmers, t'was much fun. :D
So sorry for last night, I'm on a mediocre car plateau. I'll have to play solo to get some better brum brums.

My voice chat went off too, could everyone hear me?
No we couldn't, but Mr Dave had problems like that not too long ago solely in Burnout, so I blame EA.

Nice to see Sheepeh. I even saw his face :o
How long was it?
Grim... wrote:
Davydd Grimm wrote:

Claim to fame: I might be in the chanting crowd during that song - at a concert they played it three times and got us to shout "Guns and roses" at the beginning and "get in the ring" at the end.

I'm far more impressed than this than possibly I ought to be
Most Excellent Fact: The version they played us didn't have the 'talky' bit in the middle, and (although I struggle to remember exactly) had a verse about ex-boyfriends who should also 'get in the ring'.
Perkies would love that.
Dimrill wrote:
Nice to see Sheepeh. I even saw his face :o

Well you did scare me with your visage first, so I thought it only appropriate.

And Zardoz, no problem about the cars fella, it took me long enough to do it myself in a top level car ;)
Cheers for the invite last night; would've joined but I was about to go to bed. I definitely want to be in the Bezzie Mates Burning Out Club next time I'm around.
It's turning into a nightly event, GO GO INSOMNIACS!

Missed out on some Grim... action last night :(
He was standing up in front of his camera and pointing to his groin, not pleasant.
Myoptika has joined our fellowship. Brothers, rejoice!
A Burnout Burning Outing will be in progress within the next 2 or 3 minutes. Come break Myp's cherry, do.
Page 2 of 36 [ 1778 posts ]