Things that annoy me
...but shouldn’t, really.
The annoying text thing that people are using on YouTube to show dialogue.

Like this.
Mid/Post-credit scenes on films. Making you sit through ten minutes of names just to show a load of bullshit that suggests that the last two hours amounted to nothing because here's an even bigger threat. Or worse, when it's just the most pointless shit ever. Do you remember that piece of shit film Now You See Me? It was something to do with magic and heists. Shite. Well at the end there's a post-credit scene where the four main characters walk up to a thing and give each other a look or something and that's it. It means nothing. It's just shit.
Now you see me... I remember watching that and thinking it was crap.
I don't know if I've said this before, but the term "ex" I don't mind it for wives, husbands, partners, boyfriends etc, that's fine. But everything else I hate it.

The ex president did this, the ex footballer did that. just use the word former, (it especially gets me when the newspapers and such do it! It just seems so cheap!)

It really gets on my nerves.
Fathers Day
Fathers Day barbecues
Family barbecues at my gaff
Any other barbecues at my gaff.
Barbecues, unless they're at someone else's gaff and I have no involvement other than politely refusing anything that's been cooked on them.

No offence to The Yes Chefs is intended.
Page 8 of 8 [ 357 posts ]