Funny pictures
ZOMGLOL
We've all been there, cat.
GazChap wrote:

Watching this to Excellent radio which is playing "i'm too Sexy". laughing like a drain.
Attachment:
catele.JPG
I'm assuming that these eejits have given up drinking everything except alcohol* as well :facepalm:

*Aye, I know some drinks are thickened wi' gelatine & the like, but do you think this lot are capable of joining those dots?
Wullie wrote:
*Aye, I know some drinks are thickened wi' gelatine & the like, but do you think this lot are capable of joining those dots?

A lot of lager has fish in, too.
Forgive my ignorance regarding "halal" (which still probably isn't as ignorant as those chucklefucks) but surely if something is halal, that just means it can only be better for you than something that isn't, right? As in, it won't have any stupid preservatives or anything in it that Muslims aren't allowed to consume?

If so, what on Earth are they moaning about? Or is it literally just a case of "those fucking twats, coming over here and fucking about with our [American] beans" ?
Oh God, that halal thing is just too stupid for words. Was tempted to post on their boycot FB page politely pointing out the logical fact that halal is just a definition, but... gngh. :facepalm:
Grim... wrote:
A lot of lager has fish in, too.
I think most non-cloudy booze does!

@Gaz: Potentially. Here's an idea of the sort of things you cannae eat or drink if you carry a muslamic raygun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haraam_products

They seem to think that Heinz changed the recipe specially for muslims, but it probably hasn't changed at all & it's all just a happy coincidence. So aye, I think it's a mixture of bigotry & ignorance.

@Pete: You'll never defeat them using logic & reason! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGex0kLgNok

... & talking about fish in lager has made me giggle at the thought that some of those nutters might be vegan :DD
Halal means murdered inhumanely by letting the animal bleed out.
miki wrote:
poor beans :(

:DD
Mr Russell Sprouts wrote:
Halal means murdered inhumanely by letting the animal bleed out.

There is a distinction between Halal meat and Halal-friendly foods.
I think Miki said it better.
Bobbyaro wrote:
I think Miki said it better.

:DD
miki wrote:
poor beans :(

I wish we still had a post of the week for this alone. Not much could make me smile today, but this warmed me.

@Gazchap. As SilentElk said, beans are Halal friendly, rather than specifically halal prepared.

Halal food preparation mostly affects meat products, and is more about the preparation (especially slaughtering) of the animal.

Many people dislike the halal method of slaughter for perceived cruelty to the animal. I don't think there are many health benefits. From the look of Corrine's avatar I'm going to go ahead and quietly suggest she's just a racist and doesn't like halal because she doesn't like Muslims, and she's a twat.
That's amazing. The gippy eye takes away from the creepiness somewhat though.

"SOO... wait, what are you looking at? Do I have the blood of mortals on my cheek? No? Tell me! Seriously! Oh, now I've forgotten where I was up to."
Who'd want a woman's fanny to smell like Dettol?

I realise there are limits but generally speaking I like my fannies to be, y'know, a bit fannyish, in a nice fanny sort of way.

A lot of adverts from the 40s, 50s and 60s really are abominable - if you were a sexist arsehole they were definitely the decades to live in.
That's some incredible work.
Yeah, nice highlighting, Wullie.
I like to think it was just a coincidence, too ;)
What the hell is going on with the eyes of the guy in the fanny cleaning poster?
One eye is angry with the fanny stink and the other eye is shocked by its intensity.
Squirt wrote:
What the hell is going on with the eyes of the guy in the fanny cleaning poster?

It's The Rock.
And he can smell what she's cooking
DavPaz wrote:
And he can smell what she's cooking

:D
Seems a good opportunity to repost this:

Attachment:
702163_10151223406566647_369745547_n.jpg
Is that your uncle?
Grim...'s just sad etc...
Page 40 of 47 [ 2312 posts ]