Bezzie Mates Burning Out
Press up on the d-pad until you get to 'Offline Time', then try to beat it from one end of the road to the other.
myp wrote:
Press up on the d-pad until you get to 'Offline Time', then try to beat it from one end of the road to the other.

So.. it doesn't automatically use the time if you're just blasting around anyway? I mean, I've got the best *online* time on about 3 roads (Dimrill mostly has the rest) so I'd hope that's fast enough :S
Yeah, but if you press up on the d-pad you can see if you've already beaten the time for that road (should show up silver if so, red if not).
Wait, that's a road rule - what's a show time then? (I realise I could google this but it would only force me to visit tedious gaming related websites and that).
Press up on the d-pad again until you see the offline showtime road rule for that road. Then press both bumpers to go into showtime mode. Basically crash into as many things as possible (including buses for multipliers) and beat the damage total (in $).

It's a bit rubbish.
Last night was fun again.

"Wullie... get in the toll booth!"
HAHA, I'd forgotten about that. I can't understand why you couldn't all get in the toll booth...

Also, MY TURN!
Curiosity wrote:
Last night was fun again.

"Wullie... get in the toll booth!"

You two were really childish! It's not hard to sit in the toll both without taking eachother out :(
nickachu wrote:
You two were really childish! It's not hard to sit in the toll both without taking eachother out :(

I don't think you quite 'get' Bezzie Burning Out, just yet.
nickachu wrote:
You two were really childish!

Yes. Yes we were.

:D
nickachu wrote:
Wait till you start playing with 8 folk :droool:
:DD
Just cos you lot have all done hundreds of challenges you arse about with your fast cars :(

Made marked man virtually impossible for me as wullie and myp just zoomed past me when I was boosting to the max!
nickachu wrote:
Made marked man virtually impossible for me as wullie and myp just zoomed past me when I was boosting to the max!
It may have escaped your notice, but I've yet to take someone down in online Marked Man, the faster cars are mostly shit at takedowns.
Also you've already got access to one of the fastest cars in the game. I believe it will be in the online cars section as it's online only, but I'm not entirely sure.
I was just using cars I've got in my garage/junkyard.

The fastest one is only 2 blobs in the speed section.
I'll have a look next time I play
nickachu wrote:
Just cos you lot have all done hundreds of challenges you arse about with your fast cars :(

Ooh, I wanna play now so I can watch you bounce repeatedly off my nearly indestructible pickup truck.
This arrived from ebay this morning. Thankfully I hadn't deleted my save so it remembered all the stuff I had.

Just need to try and remember where the fuck I need to drive to do stuff. I forgot how massive it was.
Ar eyou going to buy the Big Surf Island DLC Trousers now you've fleeced these mugs?
myp wrote:
nickachu wrote:

I don't think you quite 'get' Bezzie Burning Out, just yet.

He should just be grateful that we weren't trying to all meet on Dimrills plank.
I wonder how long we've spent doing that so far?
Zardoz wrote:
Ar eyou going to buy the Big Surf Island DLC Trousers now you've fleeced these mugs?

More than likely. Just dowloading the enormo-update. Well I was until I let the boy go on Skate.

Is it worth the monies then?
I think so, but I've had hours worth of entertainment from the 3 free updates so far so it didn't feel as expensive to me. Just play the normal version (you'll get bikes to muck about on when you're updated) and see what you think later.
Yeah, ithinking about it, the cagney and bikes update were free. I'd say they were worth 300 points each, which makes BSI a bargainous 400pts.
I'd say the bikes were worth fuck all. Such a badly implemented idea.
Their physics are, as with the cars, beautiful. But you get hardly anything to do with them... just grind through a tiny handful of events and that's it. You can't race against folks in cars, even just for fun.
"Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii've been going through chaaaaaaaaanges..."

Well, we're having a bit of a renaissance with this as of late - I'd forgotten how good it was. Managed to get up to 400 challenges complete, and Perkies, 1234567890 and I ground out the race achievements.
"Go West! There's a pipeline there..."
For future boosting purposes, please raise your hand if you haven't yet won an 8 player online race for that achievement.

*raises hand*
I've not got any of the multiplayer achievements yet. However, my copy of the game is in Sale and my 360 is in Germany somewhere.
myp wrote:
Me.

Moi Aussi. Although, my online race record is Played one, won one, so may try and retain that percentage.

I may be up for more of this tonight. Apologies for being a mong last night, I had ill (see: hungover) wife who had spent all day in bed and waited until I turned the Xbox on to be talky talky.
devilman wrote:
I've not got any of the multiplayer achievements yet. However, my copy of the game is in Sale and my 360 is in Germany somewhere.

Sale, the suburb of Manchester? ?:|
TheAlbin0Kid wrote:
devilman wrote:

Sale, the suburb of Manchester? ?:|

Aye. My brother lives there and borrowed a handful of games last time he came over.
I might be up for a spot of this. Still got bucket loads of challenges to do
I've not got any of the MP acheivements either, I don't think. The problem is fighting off the rest of the family unit to get at the Eggbox and TV in the front room.
I am also missing many racing and other such online achivements.
Achievement Unlocked

"Wullie got in the toll booth"
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED - Punted Riles 150 yds in the air.
Me, myp, riles, Curio, nickachu for certs... rodafowa and devilman for "we'll see"... any more for any more?

Bobby? Wullie? Steve?
As long as we never have to do that jumping of the cliff challenge ever again.
nickachu wrote:

Oooh, I don't have that one. Can we do it, please?
Yes, but it will be full by the time I get there :(
Curiosity wrote:
nickachu wrote:

No no no no no no no no no no no

It took 1 hour 45mins for us to do it last time.
nickachu wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
nickachu wrote:

If it helps, I'm awesome and will have my part in it done in 5 minutes.

Ummm... what do you actually have to do?
nickachu obviously doesn't play in the Bezzie Mates Burning Out spirit. He is expendable.
Curiosity wrote:
nickachu wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
nickachu wrote:

Get a vertical take down off a massive drop each in 15mins then drive somewhere just down the road.
It's a royal pain in the arse
I'll play and I promise I won't drink whisky.
nickachu wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
nickachu wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
nickachu wrote:

Get a vertical take down off a massive drop each in 15mins then drive somewhere just down the road.

Sounds easy.

Work out roughly where you land. Six people park up while two go get the jump and crash done. Rotate people, drive to that place.

Ten minutes, tops.
TheAlbin0Kid wrote:
Wullie?
What am I volunteering for? If it involves pissing around in cars I'm there man.
myp wrote:
nickachu obviously doesn't play in the Bezzie Mates Burning Out spirit.
Aye, but it's funny to hear him moan that we're not taking it seriously :DD
Curiosity wrote:
nickachu wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
nickachu wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
nickachu wrote:

Sounds easy.

Work out roughly where you land. Six people park up while two go get the jump and crash done. Rotate people, drive to that place.

Ten minutes, tops.

It sounds so easy. But when you start playing that challenge whilst pissed, and with people failing to take note as to where they land and how fast they were going to make that happen, it has some flaws.

Oh, and I'm not playing if Gill plays without drinking whiskey.
Page 31 of 36 [ 1778 posts ]