Bezzie Mates Burning Out
Big Surf Island is definitely worth the money. I'm glad I bought it.

It's a shame that Tiq else can't all join us on Big Surf BEACH... he could rape some sandwiches with my mother.
myp wrote:
he could rape some sandwiches with my mother.

I didn't understand all that, but feel free not to elaborate.
Dimrill wrote:
4 more challenges! 4 more for the full 500 set. >:(

:o!

How many players?
It always amuses me how long it takes for us to meet up in one place, especially "Dimrill's Ledge".
It was indeed ace. Thanks muchly.
WullieOoster wrote:
It always amuses me how long it takes for us to meet up in one place, especially "Dimrill's Ledge".

That's mainly your fault for belming into everyone all the time. And Curiosity.

I thought my reversing in oncoming traffic with four seconds to go was legendary. Plus when I kept vertical takedowning when we were meant to be lining up on Big Surf BEACH (which Tiq obviously can't go to).
myp wrote:
I thought my reversing in oncoming traffic with four seconds to go was legendary.

It was, but only because you're too much of a tool to do it with tons of time to spare like everyone else.
Yeah, how hard can it be to complete a simple challenge like that before the time runs out.
Craster wrote:
myp wrote:
I thought my reversing in oncoming traffic with four seconds to go was legendary.

It was, but only because you're too much of a tool to do it with tons of time to spare like everyone else.

I don't think I even was paying attention to the challenge until about there was about two minutes left to go.
AN HYPOTHESIS:

Burney Pee - cars + superpowers = the 8 player mode we all hope Crackdown 2 will have.

In terms of cocking about and "accidentally" rocket launchering each other in the face when we are supposed to be setting up to do something.
kalmar wrote:
Yeah, how hard can it be to complete a simple challenge like that before the time runs out.

:DD

It's not like there are many billboards in the game, after all.
We'll have to organise a Dimrills final four session.

How many people do you need?
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
AN HYPOTHESIS:

Burney Pee - cars + superpowers = the 8 player mode we all hope Crackdown 2 will have.

The vital thing that makes BP amazing for flat-out fun is the challenges. Things that are interesting, a bit of a laugh, intensely amusing when people can't do them, and not particular time-pressured.
As much as I think the challenges are fun, I'd still like to mix it up with a race or two every now and again. I haven't even tried online marked man yet.
myp wrote:
As much as I think the challenges are fun, I'd still like to mix it up with a race or two every now and again. I haven't even tried online marked man yet.

This!
The races are utterly tedious. Challenges are fun because they're co-op, and co-op is fun.
Craster wrote:
The races are utterly tedious. Challenges are fun because they're co-op, and co-op is fun.

You're tedious and so's your face.

Is it because you finish last?
I suspect there's no way to balance races between, say, Dimrill (has everything) and me (about 15 cars to choose from).
I just don't get the entertainment. Trying to fit 8 people on Dimrill's plank >>> trying to get to the other side of the map faster than some other people.

Also what the doc said.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
I suspect there's no way to balance races between, say, Dimrill (has everything) and me (about 15 cars to choose from).

We could all drive A-Team vans or whatever though. The online marked man sounds fairly amusing anyway, provided that man is Mr Chris.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
AN HYPOTHESIS:

In terms of cocking about and "accidentally" rocket launchering each other in the face when we are supposed to be setting up to do something.

A friend of my brother's worked at Midway Newcastle before they shut down. He's moved up to Dundee to work on Crackdown 2. Stand by for insider information! Maybe.
kalmar wrote:
provided that man is Mr Chris.

And provided that everyone else has Big Surf Island. ;)

DocG: you can choose to have races where everyone's the same car.
Craster: you finish last, then.
Co-op >>> not co-op, silly head. Take your 'racing' to your little Forza evening and stop ruining Burny Pee!

>:( >:( >:(
It's not my fault you kept warping all over the place in Forza. It's obviously scarred you.
myp wrote:
...which has to be a shit car, to accomodate me.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
myp wrote:
...which has to be a shit car, to accomodate me.

Which would be ok, seeing as they're easier to control and less prone to go flying into a wall/traffic.
I've got to get me one of them hover car dealies.
Jonarob wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
AN HYPOTHESIS:

A friend of my brother's worked at Midway Newcastle before they shut down. He's moved up to Dundee to work on Crackdown 2. Stand by for insider information! Maybe.

This sounds excellent. Co-op mucking around in Crackdown was ace, I fondly remember Dimrill helping me get some of the stunt rings, setting up ramps and throwing each other (in a car) off buildings was hilarious fun.
kalmar wrote:
I've got to get me one of them hover car dealies.

I'm going to buy the proper DeLorean, I think. The toy one just doesn't seem to cut it for me.
You shallow bastard.
I can still hear a Dukes of Hazzard horn ringing in my head.
Lady Droman was sat two feet behind me on the PC and was growing increasingly annoyed with the sound until she realised what the sound became once the car got totalled and then she found it "cute".
Cpt_Droman wrote:
I can still hear a Dukes of Hazzard horn ringing in my head.
Lady Droman was sat two feet behind me on the PC and was growing increasingly annoyed with the sound until she realised what the sound became once the car got totalled and then she found it "cute".
Yeah, it annoys me a bit too, but it's great fun chasing Tiq around with them.
I'm going to play this tonight, hopefully with less phonecalls to interrupt me.

Also,apologies for the snapshot down my top, I was leaning forward when someone crashed into me!
That horn was really annoying. shame I got disconnected and then the game became full :(

So I watched that thing with charlie brooker on channel 4, it was pretty funny.
Apparently the IRA would beat the taliban in a fight
superdupergill wrote:

Also,apologies for the snapshot down my top, I was leaning forward when someone crashed into me!

No need to apologise. None at all.
I enjoyed chatting about giving AIDS sandwiches to yo' mommas auntie.
(Who's so fat she only drinks skimmed milk in her coffee.)
Yo' momma's so fat she's started watching what she eats & takes regular exercise.
Yo momma's so fat she's had to start claiming disability benefit due to ill-mental health and depression issues.
Yo momma's so fat she needs help getting in and out of my sex swing.
Zardoz wrote:
Yo momma's so fat she needs help getting in and out of my sex swing.

Oh dear.
Yo momma's so fat she's been booked in for a gastric bypass and is receiving counselling to help her with her fear of operations.
I'm playing this now for a couple of hours. :kiss:
superdupergill wrote:

I got that :smug: Saved it :P
Dimrill wrote:
superdupergill wrote:

I got that :smug: Saved it :P

PM sent.
Yo momma's so fat that the last time she looked in the mirror she was quite sad.
I'm really into this game again now. Just spent a while doing some single player stuff on the island.
I spent a couple of hours last night driving around and collecting billboards (fun!), and now I has a shiny indestructible toy hovercar.
I did all the races and stunt runs and things on the island, and got fuck all for it :(
Grim... wrote:
I did all the races and stunt runs and things on the island, and got fuck all for it :(

Apparently doing all the road rules gets you something. I have 0 road rules. How do you get a road rule?
Page 30 of 36 [ 1778 posts ]