Cot7age!
Now with added cottage!
I will still be in the UK in October next year, fret ye not.
MrChris wrote:

Good.. I need a roomie!
MrChris wrote:
Was that when team awesome zombie lost like a bunch of twats?

Be more specific.
Just caught up on cottaging and feeling totes emosh that I missed you guys. I'm not sure I can wait until mid next year for the bbq, can't we have some sort of christmas/new year thing?
Jem wrote:
Just caught up on cottaging and feeling totes emosh that I missed you guys. I'm not sure I can wait until mid next year for the bbq, can't we have some sort of christmas/new year thing?

Come to the Quiz!
When/where/what time/etc?
Jem wrote:
When/where/what time/etc?

London, some day in December that I can't remember.
TheVision wrote:
MrChris wrote:

Good.. I need a roomie!

As long as you're ok with my snoring that would be ace. :)
Cras wrote:
6th

A Tuesday?!
Jem wrote:
Cras wrote:
6th

A Tuesday?!

Fucking Londoners eh? :)
We're in That London on the 10th if I remember rightly, but alas - I have no more days holiday so can't take the 6th to the 9th off.
How the hell have you managed to use up all your holiday?
Jem wrote:

I'd be up for a northern meet-up in January/February or, if people are interested, arranging something around a similar time in Oxford. We have good pubs, the board games café, and the shrunken heads. Also pretty easy to reach from north or south.
MrChris wrote:
TheVision wrote:
MrChris wrote:

Good.. I need a roomie!

As long as you're ok with my snoring that would be ace. :)

To be honest, I was out like a light on both nights so I was totally unaware. Anyway, it's a deal!

In other news... I've found Hero Quest and Space Crusade so I'll bring them next year.
I'd love to suggest another Liverpool meet, especially as I now have closer control of the theatre, but I suspect the world doesn't need any more broken relationships. :(
why what happend?
KovacsC wrote:
why what happend?

I couldn't get a solid booking on the theatre.
Four couples went to Liverpool. By the end of the year none of them were couples.

How did you miss that?
DavPaz wrote:
I'd love to suggest another Liverpool meet, especially as I now have closer control of the theatre, but I suspect the world doesn't need any more broken relationships. :(

I'm up for that - I loved Liverpool. Haven't been since my stag do.
Cras wrote:
Four couples went to Liverpool. By the end of the year none of them were couples.

How did you miss that?

I did not go to liverpool.
KovacsC wrote:
Cras wrote:

How did you miss that?

I did not go to liverpool.

Me neither. Now I wish I had. ;)
Cras wrote:

How did you miss that?

I can think of two - who were the others?!
MrChris wrote:
Cras wrote:

How did you miss that?

I can think of two - who were the others?!

I think I know all of them, but without seeing the confirmed list of attendees it's just a guess.
Bit tasteless to list, I reckon
I was wrong. I think I've just got two right, maybe three. And I totally forgot the fourth was ever a thing. :S
DavPaz wrote:
Bit tasteless to list, I reckon

Indeed. DO IT.
I would be happy to go to either Liverpool or Manchester, and not just because of their connections to the American Civil War.
Kern wrote:
I would be happy to go to either Liverpool or Manchester, and not just because of their connections to the American Civil War.

Manchester sucks donkey balls
Lonewolves wrote:
Kern wrote:

Uh oh
Lonewolves wrote:
Kern wrote:

Hypocrite.
Liverpool! New parkrun territory! No further danger to my relationship status!
Welp, I guess I'll make a new thread and see where the land lies.
Just driven past the cottage.

And the Jurassic park theme popped back in my head.
DERR DERR DAAAAH DAAAAH DAAAAH
That is the one..... I might have to find a new way to drive to work :)
Grim... wrote:
DERR DERR DAAAAH DAAAAH DAAAAH

You tone deaf.

It goes

DURR DURR DAAAAH DAAAAH DAAAH
KovacsC wrote:
Just driven past the cottage.

And the Jurassic park theme popped back in my head.

I will pass by tomorrow on train
My personal favourite:
Aw, they are great!
Nice to see some moments that I wasn't there for, too :)

Can I download the ones of Darwin (and how, please? :DD)
I think the Google Photos album will let you grab full size JPGs. Or, DM me an email address and I'll send over the JPGs, RAWs, or both.
Thanks Doc, some great photos there (and not just the ones of young D.).
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
I think the Google Photos album will let you grab full size JPGs. Or, DM me an email address and I'll send over the JPGs, RAWs, or both.

Ha, nope, I've tried three times and can't figure it (on mobile at least) so I'll PM you if that's ok (just do I can add them to his album). JPG is fine as they look good to go! Cheers, Doc x
Really gutted I was so ill on the Saturday, can we go again, please?

Also, could the chefs ps4 post their Bolognese recipe, it was delicious, but I could only manage a tiny bit.
PS4 post? Like on Twitch or something?
Page 26 of 27 [ 1301 posts ]