Funny pictures
ZOMGLOL
It's quite surprising how many Americans have huge bowls of Wotsits teetering on precarious surfaces.
Thinking about it, it isn't that surprising,
DavPaz wrote:

I use swiftkey. I just tried this. My result: "I am a beautiful person" :S

Yes, and okay. I have " exciting " presents for you, so I'll take them to the the the the the the the the the the the the the
I am a keen interest in the UK. I have no idea [ vote : unvote] [ quote = " DavPaz "] [ [ / quote] I ingest impure ether as I'm well hard, isn't it? Gross. [ [ / quote] I ingest impure ether as I'm well hard, isn't it? Gross

Holy fuck?!
Why do you quote yourself so much, must be all those sock puppet accounts! :P
Quote:

My favourite. "You stupid woman, you've poured the cola into the glass without spilling a drop!"
Dimrill wrote:
It's quite surprising how many Americans have huge bowls of Wotsits teetering on precarious surfaces.

I think these videos are from Universe B, which has a slightly faster timestream and force of inertia than ours resulting in more household accidents.

It's the only way I can explain why people are belmingly waving their arms about like Sims characters and nigh-deliberately knocking things over in a frightening speeded up way.

I like their looks of exasperation as well after, for example, roughly grabbing a big bottle of washing machine liquid, jiggling it wildly in the air before slamming it down on the side and then, moments later, looking up in exasperation as if to say, "Frickin' Universe B!"
I think this one's my favourite.

She has an eating problem. /airplane
I luff hedgehog

Should be a "useful pictures" thread.

:attitude: 's got a new invention out.

Zardoz just prior to calling a cheeky taxi driver to tongue him home.
TAOD!
/TAOD!
Hello Zardoz
Attachment:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352101057.647957.jpg
Attachment:
medic.jpg
Dimrill wrote:

A friend who worked at Disneyworld told me they use those kinds of patterns on the carpets so you can't see how caked in shite they are!
Dimrill wrote:
Should be a "useful pictures" thread.

The lift in my work building doesn't even have a 'close door' button.

Mad climby man makes my brain hurt.
Aye! How did that upside-down trick not tip his weight away from the wall? His feet swing behind his head a bit. 8)
YOG wrote:
Aye! How did that upside-down trick not tip his weight away from the wall? His feet swing behind his head a bit. 8)

I have a feeling it's been doctored somehow, but can't be sure.
What a chav! No-one else is wearing a bandana! He sticks out for miles!
Dimrill wrote:

Stupid sexy flanders.
Attachment:
tumblr_md2z04sI3Y1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg
Doing the rounds

Aye. Tops.

Shame it's a crafty Gillette ad.
YOG wrote:

Another 'disturbing rather than funny' pic.
Oh, deffo - it's fucking grotesque.
There's a whole series of them. Excellent trigger discipline by everyone in the pics I've seen.

Looks like Santa's being held prisoner
that reminds me of one of my favourite xkcds:

metalangel wrote:
There's a whole series of them. Excellent trigger discipline by everyone in the pics I've seen.

It is a gun club.

Pain chart is amazing. Best pic since manta ray.
zaphod79 wrote:
http://windows95tips.tumblr.com

Brrrrrrr...
That is brilliant:

"Did you Know:

Touch your monitor. It is warm, like flesh.
But it is not flesh.
Not yet."
Double-disengage and thrust, motherfucker.
Page 24 of 47 [ 2312 posts ]