Funny pictures
ZOMGLOL
Squirt wrote:
The "You Can't Start Any Younger" girl looks like something out of a creepy film. She'd be standing looking silently through the french windows whilst her mother lies bleeding to death because someone removed the safety bolts from the lawnmower.

OMG! That's ME! I DO THAT! :luv:

(Runs to get rifle and :munkeh: )

Terrifyingly, the bottom family is enjoying a family reading of Primo Levi's 'If This Is a Man / The Truce'.
MURDERERS!
IDIOT!
HI!
WHO TOOK THIS PHOTO OF ME SLEEPING?
AS OLD AS THE HILLS!
SPANNERS!
TYPICAL (stereo)!
DORG!
OW!
COR!
Attachment:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350251739.208081.jpg
Aw man, sorting through my old folders of source shit for b3ta. Totally forgot aboot this one.

:metul:
fword
Me, basically:
That duck is a right cunt.
MOAR! Come on fucks, join in! YOU! YOU THERE! COME ON!

************ http://i40.tinypic.com/6jojrd.jpg ************

Zardoz?
Ch-cheek tunnels!

Ed: plugs, that is. It doesn't look like he can close his mouth...
metalangel wrote:

That's it. Finally we can bring an end to the Your Mum jokes as this one surely won't be bettered.
Dimrill wrote:
Needs dreadlocks.
Wullie wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Needs dreadlocks.

Aliens one is wrong, but
At last. He's here.
Robotic dick cat.

Dimrill wrote:

Jesus. That's unnerving. Source?
DavPaz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:

Jesus. That's unnerving. Source?

Xtro
Dimrill wrote:
Aliens one is wrong

As is the Mad Max one... Thunderdome is the worst one!
metalangel wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Aliens one is wrong

As is the Mad Max one... Thunderdome is the worst one!

I'm just annoyed they fence-sat for LotR... I'll respect their opinion (maybe) but at least they ought to give one. Also, clarification needed over which 3 Batman films they are grading, because if they're starting at "Batman Begins" then they are ludicrously awful beyond all awfulness.
The Godfather one is also wrong. Sure, Part 3 wasn't as good as either Part 1 or Part 2, not by some margin. But to suggest it was utter garbage/not even 5% as good or whatever, is gross exaggeration IMO.

Personally, I thought the finale and conclusion to that film was horrific - I'll never forget Al Pacino's wretched, protracted, agonised scream at the death of his daughter. As a father to two girls, that'll stay with me forever.
Also, Terminator I was clearly much better than Terminator II (which had that unfeasibly annoying little brat in it).
(Don't get me wrong, I still love Terminator II, but hey. The original took itself much more seriously and was all the better for it)
There was no Back to the Future III, though they did release a shitty Western with the same cast.

Grindcore pic is excellent.
Dimrill wrote:

I want to live on pluto
Dimrill wrote:

I could look at pictures like these all night long... Ace!
Why do they all have large lips and smiling human-style mouths?

We know what real aliens will be like!

I can't believe they've got The Last Crusade at the same level as Temple of fucking Doom. Surely that's their biggest crime?
All three LOTR films are great? GTFF. :spew:

The general filmic canon is wretched. Good on Dimrill for giving Alien 3 something like a fair score, though!
I would just like to say that I muchly appreciate the efforts of those folks that post the pictures into this thread.

It is, at this moment in time, my most favourite corner of the internet.

Dimrill and Perkies particularly - I salute thee.
Page 21 of 47 [ 2312 posts ]