Political Banter and Debate Thread
Countdown to a flight-free UK
BikNorton wrote:
A group statistically more likely to have multiple brain contusions statistically more likely to support trump, you say?

That's totally made up obviously - in fact there's a little bell ringing in the distance that the guy who owns UFC is a maga type, more than anything. It might be that everyone there is annoyed as you.

It's worrying though as it's the only 'live' American thing I watch and so seeing an arena of Americans cheering for him makes you think he's going to get back in. And that's a scary thought.

I'm tempering that by remembering that presidents don't have as much power as we think and that I'm never ever going back there anyway.

But it does make you think this all ends with Putin flinging nukes at us.
Whey heyyyyyyyyy.

Let the bullshit begin.

Attachment:
Nigel to stand.jpg
Warhead wrote:
I wonder what happened to Nigel's 'very firm offer of a job with Dontald Trump.'.

34 felony convictions. Plus he realised trump wouldn’t actually pay up.
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Warhead wrote:
I wonder what happened to Nigel's 'very firm offer of a job with Dontald Trump.'.

34 felony convictions. Plus he realised trump wouldn’t actually pay up.

Absolutely this. Whatever grift / easy-money media gig he had lined up fell through.
Didn’t take long to milkshake him!
Satsuma wrote:

Long may it continue.
Warhead wrote:
Satsuma wrote:

Long may it continue.

Lactose the intolerant
I think we need two lists: one is a list of things that are acceptable to throw, and the second is who it is acceptable to throw things at.

Possibly a third to supercede the second and it is of criteria of things that mean people are on the list
On reflection, I suspect Banana Shake Gate may have been a set up by Nigel to get himself on more front pages and gain a few sympathy votes.
https://twitter.com/2Tone4Real/status/1 ... 0278148279

I had to manually change the URL to twitter (from x to get the preview) don't know if you want to update that @grim... ?
Hmm, it looks like it's broken everything.
https://x.com/2Tone4Real/status/1798057510278148279

I had to switch the Regex part of my brain back on to do that. It be rusty.
Page 289 of 289 [ 14415 posts ]